Moving house?

No pov  

"But why?, whats wrong with my house" Reina asked following Yuma round the store collecting things also my the way.
Yuma was half blocking the girl out due to her many questions being shot out at him repetitively. The two had been trailing round the shop for a while now Reina unlike Yuma being easily distracted by everything around her further infuriating the tall vampire.

Reina's pov

"Look you house isn't big enough for all of us and we're not living in a cramped 'shed' just for your sake" Yuma said air quoting the word shed referring to my cosy house with his usual glare painted on his face.
"But-" before i could finish my sentence his larger hand was clutched over my mouth,
"Quiet" the threatening atmosphere had started to suffocate me.

It was no lie I was scared of some of them not all the time but times like this I realise how much danger I'm in. My breathing for the past few days has hurt I just don't know what to do, I'm scared of the future, my future or my possible lack of one. Yes it would be weird and sad to go back to living without my pets which I had grown attached to but now they had turned out to be vampires no longer tiny fluff balls of cuteness but still cuties.

"Come on we've got loads to get" Yuma says walking off with his back to me headed to the pasta isle.
'God I need to survive this' I think shaping all the bad thoughts out of my head returning my head to the clouds.
I follow behind him listening to what he says we need to get directing him to where that item is. The cart had started piling up with all sorts of foods with many boxes of sugar cubes and other sorts of sugary foods but when I tried to get some of my favourite snacks he told me that I was stupid and that they were rubbish ending with him placing them back on the shelves. 'The hypocrisy'.

Timeskip 2 hours

After shopping was done we had both arrived home with a full trunk of food ,honestly I don't know what to expect, I know I need to get answers but I don't know how to get them 'where they all hiding moving from me?, why?'.
We both got out and started bringing bags full of food and other needed items into the house passing most of the others in the process, who were surprisingly sat together not arguing.
"You two took your time" Kou said smiling.
"We had a lot of stuff to get, what you lot up to?" Yuma breezing past the lot carrying bags not really caring about what they were up to.

The majority of the boys where sat in the living room obviously having some sort of discussion together which i want to know what it's about.
"Reina" a slow voice called out wrapping his frail arms around me, I was in Azusas arms.
"Your....back....home..finally" he said looking up at me.
"Hmm yeah your back s neko-chan come over here we've got something to show ya" Kou said acknowledging my presence.

I was then pulled straight to the centre of the sofa out of Azusa's arms and stuffed in between Laito and Kou. Giggling Kou pushed a laptop in my arms with the screen being open on a large house quite far from here.
"We picked this one out,look here that's the kitchen and this is the garden ooooo and this here is you room we decided to let you have the room with a bathroom connected" Kou was pointing out with Laito clicking onto the images. I can't lie this house looked gorgeous but a few question dawned on my mind.
"How are we paying for this?"

"Silly dolly we've got money and just between the two of us it's quite a lot" Laito whispered into my ear chuckling at the end slightly
"Oh, well the house looks lovely" I say being honest about the house.
"Good cos we've already bought it" Subaru stated walking out the room to who knows where.
"Already?" 'Why so soon?'
"We weren't wasting any time, this accommodation isn't well suited for all of us thus needing to move as soon as possible" Reiji stated looking around the small room sneering at the size. "I suppose we should all start packing our things together, we can move in tomorrow" he continued.
"But my job? and do we know anything about the area?" These where questions I needed to be answered.

"What part of we have money don't you get, isn't she stupid teddy" Kanato stated smiling to teddy looking between us two.

"Tch we'll find out when we're there come on" Ayato stared now tugging my arm up to stand.

"Well now that that's sorted let's get ready"

832 words
5 march 2022