Getting to know the new ones

Duck:Shu
Echo:Reiji
Cayenne:Ayato
Angel:Kanato
Toast:Laito
Domino:Subaru

Reina's POV

"Oh you poor little things your all so cold, let's get you a bath"
I grab the box with the new cats still in and carry them upstairs, the other six also joining.

I start to run the bath not filling it too much and grabbing lots of fresh towels.
When the bath is ready I carefully reach down to grab one of the new cats, I went to reach the white one with red ends on his fringe but as I got closer to him the ginger one swiped his paw at me. 'Geez' I backed away, after that incident i decided to grab the ginger one first now noticing that he had an eye-patch over his left eye.
"poor kitty what happened"I questioned the cat but he turned away ignoring me. Mmm grumpy one this is. Placing him in the bath I grabbed the white one placing them both in the bath together.
I then noticed that the majority of the cats had certain things on them even my original bunch 'quite strange'.

Echo has little glasses,

Toast has his little hat,

Angel has his bear,

Domino has a small key on a chain round his neck,

The ginger one has his eyepatch and another pair of small glasses covering his one eye,

The white one with red ends has a sort of black scarf around his face,

The light blonde one has some small pink and blue hair clips in his fur hanging his bangs up,

And the gray/green has sorts of bandages round him

I then start to clean the two cats then placed them on fresh towels.

I then grabbed the energetic blonde who seemed quite happy with my choice to pick him up and then place him in the bath.
After cleaning him I then placed him on another one of the fresh towels going to collect the next one,

The gray/ green one,

Dark brown one,

Grey one.

'Might as well bath the others'
"You lot come on"
The six cats walk up to me some jumping straight into the bath (Cayenne) who ended up splashing the rest of us, Toast was still weary of the water but reluctantly let me hold him to place him in the water.

I then placed the rest in the bath and cleaned them.

After washing the cats I got out a hair dryer and dryer them turning them into fluffy pom-poms.

"Now I should name the rest of you... Oh yeah-" I quickly ran downstairs grabbing my bag bringing it upstairs, back in the bathroom I bring out Ducks collar placing it on him then brought out the green one.
"Toast I saw this when I bought Angels collar" all the original cats now look over to Angel now noticing a purple collar around his neck. "I hope you like it"
Toast came bouncing up to me rubbing(cuddling) into my arms showing gratitude as I place his new collar on oblivious to the fact that some of the other cats are now glaring at him.
"I will get the rest of you lot collars but first names"

I lift the dark grey one up to my face his stormy blue eyes lock into mine,
"Oreo" I stated then placed him down petting his head and moving onto the next one.

The blonde bounces towards me full of energy.
I lift him and then he gives me an award winning cutesy smile closing his bright blue eyes some of his fur covering his right eye.
"You will be my cute lil buzzy Bee" he starts to nod and purr happily as I pet him placing him next to Oreo.

I then pick up the larger brown one who had slightly longer fur than Oreo and Bee.
"Hmmmmm, how about Moose" his brown orbs looked rather bored but he nodded slightly.

I then went to grab the grey/green one but he backed away a little
"Awwww it's ok cutie" I go to pick him up and look him over now taking more into account his bandages.
"Awww how could someone hurt a cute lil pumpkin like you.
That's it Pumpkin that will be your name" his eyes looked dead and they have been since I've seen him poor baby. His cute purple eyes lit slightly at the name. 'He is so adorable'.
I reluctantly place him down going onto the last two.

I pick the ginger one up, he started staring at me with his gold eye,
".........Milkshake" he then looked at me shocked then annoyed. I quickly place him down to avoid getting attacked again.

Lifting the last one he starts to stare intensely at me 
"And you shall be Marshmallow" the cat then started glaring at me 'he is not happy', then I started to hear weird noises coming from the other cats and some were rolling on the floor.
I placed him on the floor then introduced myself and the others.

"And my name is Reina and this is Duck, Echo, Cayenne, Angel, Toast and Domino. Welcome to the family" I smiled happily at them oblivious to the cats whom some had stopped laughing others had started and the rest staring at me with curiosity and something else in there eyes. 

26 July 2021901 words

26 July 2021
901 words