Fashion show!!!

As me and Laito were walking back towards the main shop that we came from,fruit smoothie in our hands I could see the group of boys stood outside looking rather—pissed off.
As we were walking closer their heads turned to us some staring unimpressed others glaring.
"Where the hell were you?"Ayato asked rather loudly as we had reached them.

"Oh dear brother of mine we only went to get drinks why so confronting hmm"Laito replied putting his arm over Ayato's shoulder.
Shugging his shoulders to remove his brothers arms Ayato walked forward and grabbed my arm and started walking towards the exit.
"Where are we going?" I ask trying to get out of his grasp, "you guys can't have got enough clothes for yourselves ?" I finally get my hand back and looked around at the lot.
"We have enough that we need for now"Ruki spoke and then started to walk to the exit.
"Don't you guys need phones? I ain't getting mine stolen to entertain you lot"
The boys freeze in their steps,
"I suppose we do need those especially as we are in a new world" Reiji spoke pushing his glasses up.

20 minutes later all the boys had phones some were starting theirs up whilst walking to the car.
When we got to the car I started smirking my sadistic side coming out as to the seating arrangements.
"Right so those in the boot are going to be a bit more squashed with all the bags".
After everyone had got into their seats the ones in the boot where being drowned by the bags and everyone else except for me had an unamused expression on their faces.
"You need to get a bigger car"Yuma states clearly annoyed,
"Can't afford that so this will have to do".

As we arrive home as soon as I exit the car I feel my hand be grabbed and I was being pulled inside up to my room.
"Close the door"he said.
I closed the door then turned to see the lilac-ette sat on my bed with Teddy in his arms on his lap.
"I want a fashion show"he demands simply looking up at me.

From what I've gathered so far in the few hours I've known him, as a person and then relating that to his cat version I've noticed that he seems one of the clingiest of the lot and he also seemed to be the most unstable.
'Well I do need to try on the cloths they got Me'
"Ok just let me get the bags"I say smiling.
"No need"he simply said, raising my eyebrow I turn to see a pile of bags behind me.
'Well at least I didn't have to carry all of those upstairs phew'

I kneel down to grab a bag but I'm instantly pulled back into a chest falling on my bum.
"No try mine on first"he said standing up pulling me with him handing me a extremely filled bag.

"Ok just wait here" I say exiting the room to the bathroom to get changed into the first outfit I had found.
Surprising to me the bag had a few Lolita styled dresses
'Where did he find these????'
Then again Kanato did look like a doll that had come to life(or well death).

I had changed into the first one,

I walk out of the bathroom into my room to see Kanato where I left him with a bored look on his face, but as soon as he noticed my presence his eyes lit up and he jumped to his feet