Chapter 17 - A Little Dangerous

Start from the beginning

She walked over to him and stopped dead ahead of him with her hands resting on her hips. When he finally acknowledged her presence he lifted his head up and stared at her waiting for her to say something.

After a long silence, he cocked his brow at her and sighed, "What?"

She squinted her eyes as she examined him. His posture was hunched and his hair was slightly messy, "You're stressed."

He scoffed at her, "Yeah, no kidding." As he tried to stand, she placed her hand on his chest and pushed him back down to the couch.

"Nu-uh. Me and you are watching a movie." She didn't give him much choice in the matter as she grabbed her laptop and climbed onto the couch next to him.

He rolled his eyes at her, "How is this going to help?"

Ignoring his question, she turned to him, "Lie down." When he furrowed his brows at her, she huffed before pushing him down into a lying position. Then she too lay down and adjusted his arm so that she could use it as a pillow. Her knees had lifted slightly so that the laptop could sit on them.

After flicking through a few movies, she decided on the 2003 film 'Underworld.'

Derek turned to her with his signature brow raised, "Really?" He sounded amused.

She just smirked as the movie started, "It's got werewolves in it."

Somewhere into the third movie, Adelina turned slightly in order to get comfortable. Her back now pressed perfectly against his chest. Derek drew in a deep breath, trying not to think about the beautiful girl that was completely pressed against him.

Adelina heard his deep breath and noticed how he had completely stopped moving. She bit her lip as she smiled,  excited. Over the last month, she grew less embarrassed by close interactions with Derek and instead caught herself daydreaming about their lips locking and their hands running over each others bodies. Constantly being in each others presence had caused the sexual tension between the two to multiply and it was on the brink of exploding.

Deciding that she was going to tease Derek, she shuffled back slightly. "Stop." His voice was serious. Not feeling satisfied yet, she shuffled back some more causing him to grab her arm. "I mean it." His voice was deep and husky as his lips brushed her ear as he spoke. She noticed how dangerously low his tone was.

What she did next was probably a little too dangerous. Flipping over, she managed to maneuver so that Derek lay flat on his back and she was straddled on top of him, with her knees on either side of his waist. He just stared at her with a glint in his eyes and his lips slightly parted.

A victorious smirk rose to her lips. Then she run her finger slowly from his stomach to his chest, feeling his toned muscles through the fabric of his shirt, "I don't think you really wanted me stop." She wanted to tease him and she was doing it expertly.

Her finger continued up to his shoulder before her palm rested on the cold leather of the couch beside his head. Now she was leaned over him.

He hummed in response, his eyes never leaving her lips as he spoke deeply, "So... you want to play like that."

Before she could even process what had happened, Derek's hands gripped her waist and flipped them both over so that he was now on top. Then his lips pressed onto hers hungrily and she could feel herself melting into the kiss. Immediately, fireworks began exploding on their lips as their heads moved in sync, fighting to taste one another.

Her arms wrapped around his neck as her hands began running wildly through his soft hair and her legs were wrapped around his waist. He pulled her body closer so there was absolutely no space between them. His arm snaked around her waist as his other hand squeezed her bare thigh before travelling down and cupping her right cheek.

Their lips were still attacking each other until his tongue glided slowly over her lower lip. She opened her mouth and his tongue slid inside, tracing every detail of her mouth. The kiss was hungry and passionate and electricity surged through them. Neither wanted to stop as they kissed and groped each other.

His hand slid under her shirt causing her to shiver as their tongues continued to dance with one another. Then suddenly he pulled away from her, his eyes darting to the front door, "Isaac."

At the mention of her best friends name, the two of them scrambled away from each other, attempting to quickly fix their hair and clothes.

Isaacs head popped into view as the door slid open. Then he paused, noticing the both of them with red faces, racing heart beats and sitting distanced from each other. Then he rolled his eyes, "Did you two fight again?"

Derek glanced at him before his eyes lingered on Adelinas and he slowly licked his lips, "Something like that." He mumbled as they continued to stare at each other, the feeling of their lips connected rushing back to them.

Did that really just happen?