Chapter 146- She's an old witch

Start from the beginning

Mu Yi Fan asked, "When did grandpa started to worsen to the point of not moving or talking?"

"Just half a month ago, not long after the black rain, Dad's health got worse and worse, and then the whole person couldn't muster the strength to get up, and the doctors couldn't find anything wrong," he said.

Mu Yi Fan asked, "Did you go looking for a doctor in the building to check Grandpa?"

It only happened in a half-month, no wonder even his dad did not notice it, and, when Nurse Su looked after his father, his attitude also converges a lot, unlike in the previous few days when he saw him, he was too weak which made him see a problem.

What's more, his health started to go bad before Nurse Su took care of grandpa, so no wonder aunts did not notice.

Second Aunt shook her head: "No, I specially went outside to find a few doctors, to get Father carefully examined again, they did not find out the problem, the doctor said it may be the black rain virus making dad's body worse and worse."

It was then that Mu Yue Zhi came in in a fit of rage and raged, "The nurse... I don't know what he fed Dad, he has been having diarrhea all this time, Yi Fan, and you go out and asked the soldiers to call Dr. Ye to come see him."

Mu Yi Fan also startled to think of Zhao Yi Xuan when he called Dr. Ye up.

Zhao Yi Xuan and Dr. Ye went up to the 79th floor and were immediately blasted by the awful smell coming out of the room. "What's going on? Why is it so stinking?"

The second aunt heard the voice, she hurried out of the room, shouted: "Dr. Ye, you come to check old man body."

Zhao Yi Xuan listened and hurriedly asked, "What's wrong with Dad?"

The Second Aunt hurriedly told her about the previous thing.

Next to them Mu Yi Fan has been observing the changes on Zhao Yi Xuan, but the other side was not different, but had a rather look of anger.

Did he guess wrong?

Zhao Yi Xuan was furious after hearing: "There is such a thing, we really believe the wrong person, I thought she would take good care of dad, before she assured she was going to give him the best care, but did not think that she in the back of the ground to treat dad, this person to deal with well."

Liu nodded: "We also think so."

"How's Dad's body going now?" Zhao Yi Xuan asked in a hurry.

"Now there's more diarrhea, and we don't know what's going on, we're guessing it's about the medicine Nurse Su gave him." he said. "I'll go in and see."

Zhao Yi Xuan entered the room, but was stopped by his aunt Li Cai Yu: "Dad is taking a bath, we first came to the hall to wait for them to come out."

Zhao Yi Xuan had to wait with them in the hall, and after about half an hour, the stench faded away and Dr. Ye came out of the room.

Zhao Yi Xuan immediately asked, "How's the old man's body?"

Dr. Ye said: "The old man's diarrhea has stopped, I will now go down to prescribe some anti-diarrhea medicine to the old man, and, I will check the medicine I prescribed at most they are likely to have been changed by Nurse Su."

Zhao Yi Xuan listen, pour air-conditioning.

Soon, Mu Yue Cheng came out with a black face, sat down on the sofa, and scolded himself: "It is our carelessness, we did not take good care of the father, after this, Hong, Cai Yu, you will not go look for supplies, you can stay in the building to take good care of dad, and you ..."