(EN-)fake dating: jay

Start from the beginning

"Yayyy. Okay now let's record this so you don't forget about our little deal."

Y/N pulled out her phone and switched on her voice recorder.

"Today, me Kim Y/N and Park Jongseong make a deal. I, Kim Y/N, will pretend to be in a relationship with Park Jongseong so he can take revenge on his ex partner Jung Yoorim before she leaves for London. The consequences of falling in love is losing. Park Jongseong, do you accept the terms and conditions?"

"I do."

She switched off the voice recorder and renamed it as "our deal".

"Oh my god is that Y/N with Jay?"

"I thought they were best friends?"

"Best friends turned lovers, you mean?"

When everyone saw Jay and Y/N entering the cafeteria holding hands, their eyes remained fixed on them until they felt the need to mind their own business.

Both of them took their own food and sat down on an empty table. Preferably closer to Yoorim and her group of girlfriends. Jay could see her clenching her fist when she saw him with Y/N.

"She's watching us, isn't she?"

"Yep."

"Congratulations, your plan works."

He came forward to ruffle her hair, and diverted his eyes towards his ex again. She slammed the desk and left the cafeteria with her girlfriends following her while giving him and Y/N dirty eyes.

"That was loud as fuck."

"I'm gonna make her pay for everything she did."

Y/N sipped on her apple juice as she turned back to look at Yoorim. She looked pretty pissed as she marched her way out of the cafeteria.

"I clearly don't understand what she saw in Seongjae, he's literally one of the worst guys I've ever seen. She seemed surprised when he found out he had more girls to fuck with."

"She knows. But I'm gonna take my revenge and savor every moment when i piss her off.

"Ugh this is so tough, why do schools love torturing students so much?"

Y/N was drowning in the pile of her assignments, dreading every second when she heard the door to her room open. Before she could even see who he was, a hand yanked her off her chair and dragged her to the living room while she was squirming.

"HEY LET ME GO WHO ARE YOU?"

"IT'S ME JAY."

Hearing the familiar name, she stopped moving. Jay dropped her on the couch as she looked at him with a very confused look.

"Why did you stop me from doing those shit ton of assignments?"

"You were literally dying. Let's take a break."

"And what are we supposed to do anyway?"

"Cook food!"

Her ears perked up when she heard food. She always shared this common interest with Jay, both of them loved cooking.

"OKAY I LOVE THIS."

She stood up and ran to the kitchen, starting to bringing out ingredients while he smiled at her actions. Is he falling in love? No he can't, he cannot lose to his best friend.

They started making a dish with whatever was in the fridge. Flour, marinara sauce, bell peppers, onions, mushroom, pepperoni, cheese. They started making a pizza.

"Carefully measure out the flour so it does not turn out to be too much."

"WAIT THAT'S LEMONADE NOT WATER!"

"Tiny bit of yeast."

"Spread the sauce using a spoon, not a fork-"

"Wow can I eat this dough with the sauce only?"

"Y/N NO-"

"THE MUSHROOM IS ROLLING AWAY, HELP THE KILLER IS ESCAPING."

"Here, lay the onions like this. It looks good."

"DON'T BE SHY, PUT SOME MORE CHEESE JAY."

After lots of misfortunes and fun, they finally let the pizza bake. Y/n washed her hands when Jay pulled out his phone.

"Princess, let's click a photo."

"Okay."

She stood beside him and made a V with her fingers. She did not expect him to hold her waist and pull her closer to him.

"I-"

"I'm sending this photo to Yoorim, not giving away any chances."

"I'm surprised she still didn't block you."

"Is it okay though? Are you feeling uncomfortable?"

"N-no it's alright."

She smiled at the camera again as he clicked the selca. She felt empty when his hand left her waist. Jay quickly opened his KakaoTalk and sent the photo to Yoorim.

Jay: *insert photo*

Jay: Having a good day with my baby

Yoorim: I'm leaving for London tomorrow so I don't have to see your shitty face and your new bitch again. Fuck you, Park Jongseong.

You cannot reply to this conversation. Learn more.

"Damn it didn't take her a second to block you."

"Haha, peace finally."

"She's leaving tomorrow."

"Yeah."

"So our fake relationship ends."

"I wanted to-"

"I lost, Jay."

"What?"

"I lost Jay, I fell. For your idiotic ass. Guess our friendship dies here too, I ruined everything."

"Princess, look at me."

He held her chin and tilted her face up. Tears were threatening to fall from the corner of her eyes. Jay grabbed a tissue and wiped her face. After all of her tears were wiped, he kept the tissue away and held her by the waist. 

When he suddenly pulled her in, Y/N's hands rested on his chest. She looked up in surprise. He leaned down and came closer to her, at this point she felt his warm breath on her lips.

"Don't worry, I fell for you too princess."

"Wait wha-"

Before she could finish her sentence, she felt a pair of lips land softly on hers. It felt like heaven. For the first time, she did not feel guilty to have feelings for someone. 

They separated soon as he rested his forehead on hers, making their noses touch. She giggled at the close proximity they were sharing.

"Both of us lost, huh."

"Yeah. You're my princess now."

"Guess you're my prince too."

"GUESS?"

He started tickling her as she laughed her heart out. Her laughter sounded like music to him. He picked her up by her waist and spun her around just to bring her down and hug her tightly.

"I love you, princess."