Now he looked at you and flashed a sad smile while speaking, "She exactly looks like my mom. So I started to follow her and then find out our rival is her husband..... Then I find out hanbin uncle being her father. And I became sure that y/n is my biological sister"

"What do you mean by that? How come you became sure that y/n is your biological sister after finding out hanbin uncle being her father?" Jimin asked out of sudden.

"I-I gave my sister to him the day she was born" Daehan replied.

Your breath stucked at your throat hearing this new information.

'Why did anyone handover their new born sister to unknown person?' you thought gulping down.

He paused for a while and spoke again,  "I did my best to separate jungkook from y/n's life. At first I tried staying behind but seeing no option I kidnapped her. So that I could take my sister away from her and start over a new life with new identity"

"Did you do it because of my profession?" jungkook asked showing disgust for his cheap mentality.

Daehan hummed in reply. And Jimin decided to ask again, "Then... Why did you tried to hide y/n from Mr. Lee when he is her Biological father?"

"This is the exact reason why I handed her to hanbin uncle" he replied looking at you.

Your eyes met you noticed how red his eyes are. Probably due to crying.

The room became pin drop silent as he stopped for a while before breaking into tears.

Don't know why his tears made you cry too. Your heart ached when he hid his face in his palm and cried like an innocent child who got punished without doing anything bad.

Meanwhile, Jungkook squeezed your hand in order to show that, he is here if you're feeling uncomfortable.

"Just tell the truth!" Yoongi demanded as Daehan wiped his tears before nodding.

Then he started to tell what happened the day you were born.
.

.

[Flashback]

.

.

A Little 7 years old boy was roaming around the hallway of Busan City hospital, with a car toy in his hand.

He was so happy that after a long time, he get to play and roam around like this.

He was also happy because his mother said, he'll get a baby sister to play. No more play alone.. He'll get a playmate soon.

Suddenly a figure caught his attention, the man was crying silently, hiding his face with his palm.

With curiosity, the little boy approached the man as his soft heart couldn't stop himself from trying to comfort the man.

He took seat beside him before cutely asking, "Uncle, why are you crying?"

The man looked up to see a little boy asking him with concern as if the boy will cry too if he doesn't stop.

He showed a forced smile and replied, "My wife is in the emergency room" pointing at a specific room 233.

"My mom also here, she said, I'll have a little sister" he cutely replied pointing at the room 232.

"What is your name?" the man asked, wiping his tears.

"Daehan.....Lee daehan" the boy replied flashing a bright smile.

The man smiled and asked, "Are you alone? Where is your father?"

The little boy's smiled faded away, hearing the question.