LIII

Daehan's Apartment:

"Why did you called me urgently?" hanbin asked.

Daehan gestured him to take seat and spoke, "Few things I'm confused about like readers of this FF. Spill the beans"

With crooked brows hanbin spoke in a harsh tone, "I swear if you want any personal information about Jeon family-"

Daehan chuckled and said, "You're such a trustworthy person. I just want to know why did you said yes to y/n's marriage with Jungkook"

"That's.a.personal.question" hanbin spatted.

"Not anymore. My sister is involved in this" daehan said.

'I think I should hide that y/n is with me. He'll mess this situation more' hanbin thought.

"Mr. Park?" daehan asked waving infront of him.

Mr. Park gulped before speaking,

"My parents abandoned me and Mr. Jeon, I mean Jungkook's grandfather adopted me. Gave me name, shelter, food, education"

"He never made any difference between me and Jaehyun(jungkook's dad). I got everything same as his own son, Jaehyun"

"And the most beautiful part in this story is, I got a family with a best friend like brother"

"Jaehyun and I are best friend from age 10. He never thought of me like other kids would do, if their parents suddenly bought a new kid at home" hanbin added.

With crooked brows daehan asked, "Why are you telling this? Is it related to this marriage?"

Hanbin nodded before replying, "When dad(jungkook's grandpa) came to know that, my wife gave birth to a girl. He requested me and Jaehyun to marry them off so that our friendship will always be strong"

"I don't know what gotten into Jaehyun. He remembers that till now, even after 20 years. I thought he will forget it" hanbin added with a sigh.

"Your wife opposed this marriage?" daehan asked.

Hanbin nodded and spoke, "She tried in so many ways to run away with y/n. But I stopped her saying, they will forget it eventually"

Before daehan could say anything he added, "I thought Jungkook will at least oppose this marriage. Well, he did at first. And then he agreed!"

"So, you agreed to their marriage to keep that request of Mr. Jeon(jungkook's grandpa)?" daehan asked and hanbin nodded.

MEANWHILE

Jungkook was doing nothing, just laying down on the bed, hugging the pillow you used to sleep with.

Cause it smells exactly like your hair, sweet wooden scent mix with vanilla.

One of his palm clutching your cell phone tightly, while staring at the picture of both of you, captured during the surprise honeymoon.

He never imagined, after that sweet moment you spent together will lead till this.

His heart clenched as a drop of tear rolled down from his eye.

It's only been few hours and he's feeling like someone ripped his heart from his chest.

A sudden ring on his phone caught his attention as he lazily went to pick it.

"K-kook!" your stutters, caused him to skip a beat.

He wiped the tears and spoke, "Y-y/n! y/n w-where are you b-baby? A-are you okay? T-tell me the a-address, I'm coming to f-fetch you"

Your heart also fluttered hearing his concerned desperate voice.