Soon a mid aged man appeared and I excitedly looked up to see its not my Appa.

It is my biological father. Mr. Lee ...

Dad (jk's father) did a handshake with him and gestured to take a seat.

He sat in front of us while his manager put some file on the tea table and went outside.

I nervously gulped while breathing heavily in tension.

Mr. Lee smiled at me to gesture that, he will cause no harm.

I looked up at Jungkook to see him glaring at the man, but smiled eventually looking back at me.

Then another figure appeared as I couldn't hold back myself from getting emotional.

I rushed to the man and hugged him as he hugged me back and cried just like I did.

"How are you, princess?" he asked in a broken tone due to crying. I looked up at him only to witness a pool of river flowing through his eyes.

He wiped them time to time but that attempt went vain as it keeps flowing.

"Appa, how could you do that? How could you leave me?" I cried at his chest.

"I'm sorry my princess... Forgive me" he cried wiping my tears.

Then we broke the hug as Mr. Jeon hugged his best friend being too much emotional.

"Welcome back home, brother" Mr. Jeon said patting his back.

"I swear, I don't deserve you, Jaehyun" appa said to his best friend.

Jimin and Yoongi smiled watching two best friend's reunion.

NO ONE'S POV:

Others were watching them from a far away with a little smile because of the emotional reunion.

But, jungkook's eyes went to Mr. Lee who was also shedding tears looking at them.

You and hanbin and Mr. Jeon came back to take seat where others are sitting face to face.

"So, who's going to explain first?" Jungkook asked in a professional voice.
Hanbin and Mr. Lee looked at each other and none of them replied.

Instead, another unfamiliar voice replied, "I will.... "

All of them looked up to see Lee Daehan approaching the room.

The guy looks like he hasn't slept for a long time. He became so thin as if he hasn't eat properly for a long time.

You were confused watching him, so you looked at husband, who closed his eyes assuring you that you're safe.

"Can I explain myself? Please.." Daehan asked for permission from everyone in a gentle voice.

"Go, ahead" jungkook gave permission as he settled himself on the couch.

"I wanted to apologize first to my little sister" Daehan spoke looking at you earning eye roll from jungkook.

With hesitations, Daehan spoke, "I-I don't know how to start this.... There was some problems going on between dad and Mr. Jeon (Jungkook's father) for a long time. He ruled the mafia world for a long time after his father (jungkook's grand father). So, when he suddenly hand over the position to his son, dad couldn't take this easily"

"Yes, I was envious. I'll admit my bad deed" Mr. Lee replied while looking down at his feet.

Daehan looked at jungkook and then back at his feet before speaking, "Dad,  told me to take down your business and career. So I started to follow you. And then, coincidentally I met y/n"