11- Serenity :)

Out of nowhere, he started laughing. You looked at him in disbelief. Still catching your breath, you coughed out water while trying to swim him over to the rocks. 

"You're an asshat." You punched his shoulders and grabbed onto the rocks.

"Ay, I could've died, hermosa." He chuckled leaning on you. Although you felt as though you should've felt uncomfortable with his naked body pressed against yours, the euphoria of air was still taking hold of your mind.

"You're welcome," you said anger laced in your voice.

"Thank you, Chica." he laughed, pulling you into a tight hug. You rolled your eyes. It took you a moment

"Hurry up and take your legs off, you're really heavy," you stated causing him to let go of you.

"Sorry." He grabbed onto the rocks next to you, uncomfortably close to you still. You pushed off the rocks and into the open water, knowing the seaweed wasn't tall enough to grab you.

He climbed up the rock wall to put his legs on a ledge and jumped back in, not going nearly as deep as he had before, and swimming out to you. His swimming style was a little less graceful than yours.

"Hey, by the way hermosa, how did you swim to the surface with me, my legs way almost twice as much as they used to." As he swam towards you, you swam further.

"You weren't that heavy. plus, I'm really buoyant." You lifted your feet above the water along with your hands, still floating perfectly fine with your head above the water. Taking a deep breath almost caused your nipples to surface. "I also used to be a lifeguard when I was 17 at the city pool. Lotta older guys pretended to drown. I quit after the 20th guy I gave mouth to mouth to when he was faking the whole thing."

"Hm, so I'm guess I can't use that trick on you." His voice had a snicker and you looked to him showing disappointment written on your face. Although the thought occurred to you why he would do that.

"I'd prefer you not do that," you said honestly. you felt your body slowly start to untense as you floated on the surface. In your moment of relaxation, Octavio crept up on you. You felt a rush of water as your sides were grabbed making you yelp.

You kicked the water up, quickly turning to him to kick him away. He laughed it off and you splashed him, kicking your foot above the surface.

You got cold pretty quickly, although he didn't want to, he got out of the water to fetch the two of you your blankets. By that time, it was decently dark, allowing for neither of you to see each other.

You climbed out after him, even with the help of your legs it was still difficult. He didn't take long, probably because he didn't want to be cold for too long.

You were sitting on the rocks, your knees up to your chest when he came back with his towel wrapped around his waist. You snatched it quickly, wrapping it around yourself. He got dressed pretty quickly, were as you were waiting to get completely dry to put your clothes on.

"Sorry for almost dying," he laughed, but you could tell he actually felt guilty for making you jump in.

"No, don't be. I'm sorry for my overreaction." He sat on the edge of the rocks facing away from you. You stood up and walked over to your clothes. You heard his metal legs tapping against the rocks edge, keeping himself busy. You felt slightly sympathetic for how boring you probably were but also wondered how he could be constantly doing something.

You quickly slipped into your pants and shirt. Grabbing your jacket and boots you walked over to him to sit next to him.

"We should probably head back soon." He looked over to you and suddenly took a deep breath. "Unless you want to wait for your hair to dry?" You nodded.