8- Numbers :)

As he slept you used to time to count your tips, making sure you were on the dot with how much money you had, hopefully enough to turn your phone back on.

You didn't know when she did it, but she turned your phone off and took it off her plan, even though you paid fully for the phone. It seemed as though you paid for almost everything in that house though. Your rent, reasonable. your brothers rent. her rent. Your sister paid her own rent along with helping out with gas. You paid in full for the phone bills. Your sister helped out with groceries but since you earned much more money than she did you bought most of them.

You'd have to wait till octane woke up to see if he could give you a ride in the morning to get a new plan set up with a new number

You made a note to right down a few of your friends' numbers as well so that when they erased anything on your phone, you'd still be able to contact them. You also realized you would have to download all your photos somewhere to keep them.

You had one place to do that right now, hopefully Octavio wasn't a light sleeper.

Slowly, you crept into his room, seeing his monitor lit up with some lobby screen of a game that you didn't recognize. You crept over to it phone in hand.

You logged him out of the monitor and added your account, turning the screens brightness down. Now all was left was to download them to your drive. While you had time you decided to order a new phone. it was sort of unnecessary yes, but you needed a new one anyway.

Your head was turned a little longer than necessary, looking at the peaceful features of his face. This was the first time you'd seen him not jittering or stretching or doing literally anything. You looked back to the monitor to see it was at 42%

You didn't hear it at first, but the shuffling of blankets caught your attention, and you turned your head back to look behind you. You saw him twist in his bed, stretching before throwing his sheets off and stepping off the bed. You quickly turned back to the monitor blushing madly at the sight.

"Ey, yours up early." he spoke. Your brows furrowed and you looked at the time. It was barely 11. You were going to sleep on the couch if he hadn't woken up by now.

"it's not early at all what are you talking about?" you looked back trying your best to look into his eyes as he stretched, showing off all his muscles. You looked away again.

"Eh. What are you doing?" he walked over to you, leaning over the swivel chair you sat in.

"Just downloading some stuff. I'm hoping to get a new phone with a plan and number so my mom can't beg me to come back." you stated. He nodded along and stood up straight again.

"Well, you have fun with that. I'm gonna go get some coffee and head out in ten." he made his way over to the door.

"You really need coffee, i figured you were always hyper." you giggled, watching him open the door and head out into the kitchen, the light illuminating his body much more making you heat up again.

"I've been awake for three days straight hermosa, this'll help me for one more." You could no longer see him to your relief.

"Why don't you get more sleep then?" you asked him. you could hear him filling the coffee pot with water.

"Haven't really been able to sleep properly since my rabbit Navi died." You looked over to the doorframe sympathetically.

"Oh," you said. "I'm sorry."

"It's alright, that was over ten years ago." He walked around the kitchen, seemingly pacing. You breathed in deeply as the scent of coffee hit your nose.

"Did you used to cuddle with him?" you giggled at the thought, it took him a moment before he answered.

"Yea, he would sleep on my chest." he admitted quietly, his footsteps had stopped at that point.

You smiled. "You need a cuddle bunny?" Your voice had a lighthearted tone to it although the thought made you blush. you heard him chuckle.

"Oh, I'm sure you'd love to fill that role, hermosa." he stated, walking closer to the door.

Feeling the blush on your face you quickly look towards the monitor, seeing that the download was done. You logged out and grabbed your phone.

You didn't know how to respond, your heart racing at the flirtatious remark. He walked into the room, leaning back over the chair.

"You done on the computer?" Although he could clearly see you were logged out you were a little scarred to answer, your heart was pounding out of your chest. He placed a hand on your shoulder messaging it lightly before patting it. "You should get some rest, don't want you to be too tired tomorrow for the ride."

Hou nodded, stuttering, "yep, sure thing."

He leaves the room. You get up to get a drink of water to find another number written on your list. You feel a smile creeping up on your face as you read the numbers and the heart next to them.

!!Octrain!! <3

After the thought of him wanting your number faded from your mind you walked back into his room and got back on the computer, deciding to message a few friends. Just to let them know you weren't dead. And hell, maybe one of them had space for you in their apartments.

You logged into Instagram and texted the first person that came to mind. It took a few minutes to catch up over the past week, you told her where you were staying and all that. 

She caught you off guard when she told you your mom had called the police on you last night. She posted about it on Facebook.  She sent you a screenshot of the post. A few images were attached to it, all of you and your mom. Apparently, the cops were going to come search the bar tomorrow to see if Elliott had seen any sign of you.

"I had to call the cops on my baby girl, she ran away from home two days ago, if anyone sees her can you place message me and send her home as fast as possible?? I miss her so much. she's the shorter on the right of both images."

She also sent screenshots of her own replies to the message, you were happy she always defended you when you needed it most. 

The two of you talked for a little while after that before you decided to go to bed.