He said as everyone got shocked hearing what Namjoon just said....... Jin asked him still couldn't believe what he hear......

Jin: what??? What did you just say????

Namjoon smirked seeing his brother reaction

Namjoon: Yes .. I am getting married.... And she is the bride... Father himself approved it..... She is only mine since the day I saw her in nowhere..... And if I saw any one of you near her... I will f***ing kill all of you.... Brother or not......

And with that he jerked away from hoseok hold and get away from here leaving everyone..... Jimin also jerked himself off from jungkook hold and touch his jaws.......

Jimin: And I am not giving up on her.......

He said as he also go away from there

✳️✳️✳️✳️

In Namjoon Room

Aria pov

I heard some shouting sound from the outside..... As I am still hiding myself in blanket and after sometime Namjoon came in the room and looking at me with a deadly eyes..... He comes towards me and unchained my leg and put me up in his arms...... I didn't dared to say anything..... I don't have any power..... No matter what will I do everything will go against my nature....... He took me somewhere I didn't know about this place.......  I saw pond in the place as he started to go in there..... He get inside with me in the pond and after going little deep in the pond he started to undress me..... I started to struggle as I don't want to......

 I started to struggle as I don't want to