𝟯 - ❝𝗜 𝗔𝗠 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗙𝗨𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡❞ 🖍️

Start from the beginning

"um! um!" you panic slightly.

"sleep" you blurt out the word.

you sweat-drop,

ah.. out of all the things i could have said? sleep.. neru.. right

tanjiro looked confused, "sleep? you want to sleep? or do you want me to sleep?"

"sleep" you just nod.

he looked even more confused.

she must be a foreigner.. how did she get here..? her smell.. it's confused. and panicked. i don't think she knows how she got here, either.. ah, what do i do??

you suddenly look down at your leg, blinking,

i forgot vegemite bit me.. that brat. anyway, doesn't look like he left a mark. good

tanjiro suddenly uses a hand movement to gesture you to follow him.

you tilt your head but shrug and nod.

hey, this was tanjiro kamado for gods sake.

you were completely unsure how or why you were in the presence of this fictional boy.. but you weren't really complaining.

you mindlessly follow the sunshine boy who was pondering his own thoughts.

you had both suddenly paused as a bellowing "PLEASE!" stopped you.

you breathe out,

so we're here in the story, huh? uh oh

you and tanjiro turned your heads in front of you, spotting a yellow-haired boy harassing a woman.

your eye twitches slightly.

you don't hate zenitsu, but he really bugged you in this section. that poor woman..

"please! please! please! please marry me!" he begged pitifully "i could die any day, you know! that's why I want you to marry me! so please! please, i'm begging you!" he sobbed.

you sigh, knowing majority of the dialogue.

"wh-what's up with that?" tanjiro asked mostly himself as he stares confusedly, "what on earth?".

a little distressed sparrow comes flying over to you both.

"chu! chu! chu!" it wails as it lands atop your head, you blink owlishly.

vegemite glares at the bird, being forced to downgrade to your shoulder.

tanjiro nods along to the little bird as it continues.

"i'm begging you! there's no one else! you're all that I have!" zenitsu yells.

"i see, gotcha! i'll do something about it!" tanjiro says, making the bird visibly shine.

you shake your head, still questioning how tanjiro possibly understood all of that.

you trot after the boy as he strides over to zenitsu crankily.

"please help me! please marry me!" the boy begs as the woman tries to peel him off herself, "i'm begging--" he makes a weird sound as tanjiro pulls him off angrily.

"what do you think you're doing right in the middle of the road?" he yells with a tic mark, "can't you see she wants no part of you?" he yells.

you cross your arms, nodding in agreement despite supposedly not being able to understand.

"and don't go making trouble for your sparrow, either!" tanjiro yelled again making the bird on your head huff in agreement.

zenitsu still doesn't glance your way.