"Noelia couldn't choose what to wear." Thea shrugged. "My brothers here yet?"

"All except Tom." George nodded. "He's not coming?"

"Nope." Thea shook her head while looking at her brothers across the room. Tobi was with Lee, Alex, and Lily, who Thea guess managed to convince her brother to let her come to the party while Teo was with a Ravenclaw that Thea knew of through Tommy, Flynn Barlow. "So what exactly are we supposed to do?"

"Eat, mingle, make fools of ourselves," Fred listed, shrugging. "Merlin, Sunny, have you never been to a party before?"

"Not one that's non-family." Thea replied and looked to her left. Her face fell when she saw Cedric talking to a Gryffindor girl. They both laughed while Thea sighed slightly. Fred and George looked at her, concerned. "I'm fine. I'm happy for him, really. That's the girl from potions, right? The one that asked him to Hogsmeade?"

"Yeah," George nodded. "Nikita Dobbs, Niki. She's nice."

"That's good." Thea whispered. "I'm gonna get some food."

~

   Teo started talking to Flynn Barlowe after almost spilling his drink of the Ravenclaw five minutes into the party. He quickly apologized, and Flynn just waved it off before complimenting his shoes. Teo couldn't even tell he was a Ravenclaw at first, he was humorous and just had the goal of making one laugh. It was refreshing compared to Teo's Ravenclaw of a brother, who was always trying to show off his smarts.

"Wait, you and Tobi used empty paper towels rolls as swords?" Flynn laughed and Teo shrugged.

"Listen, it was all we had, my dad wasn't going to buy his eight-year-olds real swords." Teo defended.

"I grew up fencing, thanks to my Muggle mom, so I had actual swords." Flynn smirked proudly and Teo laughed, rolling his eyes.

"We can't all be as preppy as you." Teo replied.

"You're right about that one." Flynn shrugged. "I'm gonna get another drink, you want anything?"

"Nah, I'm good, thanks." Teo shook his head and Flynn walked away.

"Hey brother." Thea greeted with a smile, holding a chocolate frog. "How's it going? Making friends?"

"Yeah," He nodded and looked at his sister. "I saw Diggory earlier, you okay?"

"Fine, it's not like I had a chance. I've known Cedric since first year, we're always gonna be just friends." Thea explained, shrugging.

"What about Malfoy?" Teo asked and Thea rolled her eyes, glancing at Louis, who stood with Silas and Ember. "He has a thing for you, I'm telling you."

"It's too soon for boys." Thea refused.

"Then girls?" Teo questioned.

"Too soon for anyone." She shook her head, denying his theory.

"You never know." He replied, shrugging.

"Alright, everyone!" Fred screamed at the front of the room, standing on a chair while George was next to him on the ground. "We're gonna get a round of everyone's favorite party game, spin the bottle, started! Get in a circle if you're interested."

"You going?" Thea questioned her brother.

"As long as I don't have to kiss you, hermana." Teo grinned while the two sat in the circle. Sitting between Teo and Alex, Thea smiled when Cedric sat directly across from her-- But then Niki Dobbs joined him, sitting next to the boy and Thea's grin quickly disappeared.