What she's about to learn is that one does not brat against the universe. That goes for the proper noun too. No one gets away with it. Not on my watch.

Watch that mouth, little Mahaswaren brat. Or there will be consequences to your actions.

And what the fuck are you going to do about it? You gonna spank me?

She surprises me. I really didn't think she had it in her. I knew I would have fun playing with Connie, but I didn't think it would be this much fun.

Keep talking like that and you'll fucking find out.

My mind wanders as I imagine her bent over, that pretty little ass on full display as I turn her cheeks red. The way her soft lips would part in a gasp, a groan and a curse of pain and pleasure... fuck.

I pick up my phone again, noting the pink hard light illuminating my muscles. All this reaction simply from her showing some backbone.

I'll believe it when I see it, Universe.

A chuckle escapes me. This girl. I hit the call button and turn to face the city out my window.

"Oh, you gonna try and make me submit over the phone?" she says in answer after picking up on the second to last ring. Making me wait, smart girl.

"Well aren't we brave all of a sudden?"

"You know what I want. I won't ask again. Come over tonight. I'll send you the address."

No pretense, no bullshit. She wants me. I want her.

And I'm going to have her.

"Give me an hour, tops," I say. She hangs up a spilt second before I'm done speaking and I pull the phone away from my ear, looking at it in shock. "You've gotta be fucking-- did she just...?"

The security at her building is like the security at the palace on Homeworld used to be. Blank, strictly professional and emotionless. I actually jump out of my skin when the combined voice and face matches to someone I used to know.

Her british tone is monotonous and her hair is stark black in some light, and dark brown in others. Full lips and an exceptionally curvy body is rivaled by the only think slightly more interesting.

Her unfazed heterochromiad blue and pink eyed stare makes me glance away. She's taller than me but normally that isn't an issue. I exude such power that most people immediatley submit to me, even if it's subconcious. However, this woman reminds me too closely of my old guard and that makes me too uneasy.

"You may head up," the doorwoman says after she hangs up the phone, still staring at me with little to no expression. I start to walk past her but she puts an arm out and blocks my way without even looking at me. "I need you to fill this out first, though."

She shoves a clipboard toward me with a check-in sheet attached to it. I grab the pen she offers and scribble out my name, impatient that I have to go through so many steps to get to Connie. I'm anxious. Dealing with a grumpy doorwoman won't spoil my mood, though.

I haven't realized it until just now, but I'm so hungry for her my eyes have changed color. I'm starting to get impatient.

Unbe-fucking-lievable.

The doorwoman leads me to the elevator, keying in a pass code with her back to me so I can't see it. Clinical bitch. The doors swoosh open and she inclines her head toward me. "Well, I'm sorry to keep you waiting, My-" she clears her throat. "Your highness. You can head up now, she's expecting you."