Something More pt.3

You were sat in your room, brushing your hair as your parents were going to be here any minute. You looked at yourself in the mirror and took a deep breath. You thought about how to tell your families.

Isabela came up to tell you that your families were here, everyone else was already downstairs. You had told Camilo that you were just preparing yourself for it so you would be a little longer. He understood and told them that you wouldn't be long.

As you walked down the stairs, you took a final deep breath. 'Everything is going to be fine' you told yourself and out on a smile.

You reached the table and greeted everyone with a hug and you sat down next to Camilo. You had both decided that you would announce it after you had finished eating. Every now and then you would give Camilo looks, to see if he was nervous of not. Of course, you were feeling nervous. But your beloved husband seemed his usual, upbeat, happy self. Which settled down your nerves a bit.

After everyone had finished eating, you shot Camilo a look and he nodded. He knew that you would be too shy to say anything first, so he decided to speak first.

"Everyone, me and (y/n) have something that we would like to announce." He said, getting everyone's attention. Your families all looked in yours and his direction. "Mi Vida, would you like to do the honors?" he said giving you a soft, reassuring smile.

You looked up at him, his smile was soothing and calm. A soft smile formed on your lips and you gave him a nod. "Me and camilo," you started, Elena looked at you and gave you a nod as if saying 'keep going'. "We have recently found out news, and it's a lot of courage for me to come out and say this..."

The whole room is looking at you. Some scared, some confused, and some smiling. You looked at Dolores, her expression was a smile, and you realized that she probably already knows.

"Camilo and I..." you started then took a deep breath. "We're having a baby."

The whole room went silent for a second as their jaws dropped, and then they all started congratulating you and they were full of joy. Above Pepa's head was a rainbow. Alma congratulated you both and the rest of them stated hugging you and congratulating you both.

******

You were now 6 months into your pregnancy, and the whole town was now aware and happy for you. Camilo was being so supportive and amazing.

You both were laying in bed one night, about to drift off to sleep, but something just wouldn't come off your mind. "Camilo, Mi Amor..." you asked him softly.

"Yes, Mi Vida?" He said looking in your direction and placing a hand on your stomach.

"I know that this might sound a bit stupid but, I just can't seem to get it off my mind." You let out a soft sigh.

Camilo now had a troubled expression as he sat up and listened to you. "You can always tell me anything, (y/n)."

You nodded. He was perfect. "It's just.... what if I do something wrong, and i'm not the best mother. Like, what if i'm not ready? I feel ready but what if i'm really not?" You sigh, knowing your words probably didn't make any sense.

"(y/n)... your going to be an amazing mother. And our child is going to grow up and be happy and healthy." He smiled reassuringly. "Why? What makes you think that you wouldn't be?"

"I don't really have a reason, and i'm so far down my pregnancy, i'm just starting to feel worried. I just want our child to have a great life."

"And it will. He or she will be prefect and as beautiful as you. I promise. We will be great parents and they will grow up having an amazing life." He placed a kiss your forehead gently.