Wedding day

You looked at yourself in the mirror. Staring at your beautiful dress and your (h/c) hair styled perfectly. Everything was perfect. You were perfect, the weather was perfect, your husband to be was perfect and your families were perfect.

"(y/n), it's time" You hear your mother call.

You gave her a quick nod before you give yourself one last look in the mirror. You wanted to look perfect for Camilo.

Your mother takes your hand into hers gently and walks you down the stairs, tears in her eyes, as you approach your father.

"My baby girl is all grown up" your mother says to herself as your father takes your arm.

You give them both a smile, and then you walk towards the aisle.  Your father stares at you as you also spot a tear in his eye.

As you reach the aisle , you take a deep breath before the doors open. The whole town is gathered. You look around to see hundreds of smiling and weeping faces. The tiara sat perfectly on your head and glimmered in the light.

As you look at the bottom of the aisle, you see him. Camilo. Staring at you with ecstasy in his eyes. As you look at him all the breath escapes your lungs and your heart stops. He is perfect. His hair, his flushed cheeks, his suit. Everything. The look on his face is like he is looking at the most amazing thing he has ever seen in his life. Which it probably was. And so was yours.

You make it down and see both of your families at the sides. Most of them are weeping and staring at you with utter admiration. You gave them all soft smiles, it was adorable.

You reach your soon-to-be husband as he looks at you, unable to speak. You could swear there was hearts in his eyes. You looked at him and had the biggest smile on your face. He was amazing in every way. 

Your hands connected and you said your vows. You both teared up when you were both saying them. After the priest spoke a bit, he then asked. "(y/n), do you take Camilo to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

You starred into his beautiful hazel eyes were smiling at you. Without hesitation, you then nodded with a soft smile on your face. "I do" you said in a soft tone.

"And Camilo, do you take (y/n) to be your lawfully wedded wife?"  The priest asked him.

"I do" he said looking in your (e/c) eyes with admiration.

"With the power vested in me, i now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Without hesitation, Camilo pulls you in and you both do not even take a second to think, you kiss each other with passion, as everyone claps, you both pull away and smile at each other. Your heads rest together for a second as you look into your now husbands eyes then kiss again. You then both walk down the aisle, both of your families crying and cheering, along with the rest of the town.

As your families come and approach you both, they give you the biggest hugs.

Pepa then pulls you aside for a moment. "(y/n), i just wanted to say thank you. Thank you for being in mine and my sons life. You are perfect for each other and you make him so incredibly happy. And now Mrs Madrigal, welcome to the family." She says and hugs you tightly, giggling happily. You thank her then return to your husband.

"I don't think i have ever seen you look so perfect, Mi Amor" Your husband tells you.

"I could say the same about you" You reply and you both share another kiss. Everyone in the family cheering and smiling.

****

When the party ends, you both head towards your room.

"Mi Amor, you don't understand how much i love you. The day i first laid my eyes on you i knew I knew you were the one i'd someday marry. And i was right, Mrs Madrigal." Camilo said sweetly.

"I knew you were my soulmate the moment i spotted you." You reply to him in the softest tone you can imagine.

After an amazing first night as husband and wife. Mr and Mrs Madrigal, you both fall asleep in each others arms.