33》Disturbance Raging

Start from the beginning

They shush her by signing their finger on their lips. Her eyes widen and her brows knot together as she more worried to Mingyu, not the documents.

Her other hand also touched her bump as it started to growing big.

"H-how could they-

"When I get to know that your mother's flower shop will get destroyed, I rushed there to look for something that I can take. Then, I saw a documents in a cashier drawer. So I took it before our relatives could found it."

She sighed in relief. Mina trusted Mingyu can keep the document well because she dont think she wanted to had the document with her.

Mina cares her bump and went silent for a while.

Wonwoo look at Vernon and Mingyu back.

"So? What do you think?"

Vernon hummed as he take time to think after heard what Wonwoo said and the reason that Mingyu told.

"From what I can say, we can sue Mingyu's parents for broke into his studio and tried to steal someone property."

"They can get into jail, right?"

Mingyu said make Mina worried about him. After all, they still his parents.

Vernon nodded his head.

"Based on law, either they get into jail, or they have to pay 8'000 thousand."

"What about their relatives?"

Wonwoo asked make Mingyu and Mina throw their face aside. They actually refuse to hear about their relatives including their grandparents.

Mingyu didnt lie himself, he started to ignore what his parents doing now.

He tried to act he dont care about them.

"We can sue them but I wont commit to you that we can win. Because we dont have enough proof to accuse them."

Vernon said make them sighed.

Actually they dont have gut to pull their relatives into jail including their grandparents.

They just wanted their relatives to stop putting hate on Mina and Sunghoon. Mingyu wanted they get accepted to be Kim's family. But things getting complicated when it comes to money.

Mina or even Mingyu didnt expected their grandparents would chase a money too just to be a rich.

Its too pain to know their relatives use them just to be rich peoples and for their benefits. They just too much until Mingyu think he cant accept his parents.

For Mingyu, he think its enough for begging to them. He gave up because everything changed after Wonyoung's gone.

"Just sue my parents."

They look at Mingyu in disbeliefe.

"Sue them, until they regret their sins since Mina was borned until Wonyoung's death."

"But they are—

"I know they are my parents, Mina. But look who dumped their own son? And look who regretted after their daughter died? They wasting their time to cry that time, Wonyoung never alive back."

Mingyu look at outside when their eyes on him.

They guess, his heart are empty for his parents. Mingyu tried his best to not hate to his parents, but big pain inside his chest rise his furious to them.

"So, we really gonna sue them?"

Wonwoo said as Vernon clear his throat.

"We sue them first until I get to find a date for attending the court."