My head fall back into the pillow while I kept a tight grip on his arms, moaning out his name. He took my leg and placed it over his shoulder, his cock pushing in deeper with each thrust. My mouth fell into an 'o' shape at the new angle as I gripped the sheets tightly.

"Fuck, fuck, baby," I moaned, burying my face in the pillow.

Carter quickly turned me on my back again, bringing a hand to my neck, gripping it. His movements got rougher and faster all at once, making it harder to control my sounds.

I still haven't gotten over the feeling of him inside of me. Every single time he fucks me, it's an overwhelming feeling. He hits every spot, driving me crazy.

I dug my nails into the sheets, breathing heavily and tilting my head back. Carter groaned lowly and rolled his hips forward. On instinct, my back arched as I pulled back slightly. He kept his firm grip on my hips, pulling me back by the leg that was on his shoulder.

When he did it again, I whimpered quietly, holding his wrist. Carter's hand on my neck tightened slightly, as he continued to roll his hips before he met with my g-spot. A dragged out moan came out of me and he smirked slightly when he found his target.

"Carter!" I cried out once his movements picked up again.

Faster, rougher, but so fucking good. One of his hands went down to my bundle of nerves, quickly rubbing while he continued to roughly thrust into me. I clawed at his arm, looking for anything to grab on for any type of support. He leaned down, moving his head to the crook of my neck and sucking harshly.

My hands instantly went to his back, dragging my nails against it. He hissed quietly next to my ear, holding my hips tighter and pushing in deeper with each thrust.

"I'm so close, baby! Oh my God!" I moaned loudly, tilting my head back.

"I-I know, baby. Just wait for me," he moaned.

I dug my nails into his shoulder, clenching around him. With a shuddered breath, his thrusts grew sloppy but he kept up his pace. With a cry of his name, my orgasm ran through me, my body shuddering with a scream of his name.

Carter's release came right after as he rode out his high, slowing down. I shivered slightly, feeling him empty his load into me. My grip on him loosened as I dropped my arms down and breathed heavily.

"We're definitely doing that a few more times," he mumbled, kissing my neck.

"Agreed- oh shit."

***

Carter actually got me donuts. A dozen of glazed donuts, and boy, did that increase my mood by a thousand percent. I was kind of scared that I would be out of place at his job.

Thanks for Kiara, I did have an outfit for the day. It was a simple red dress with spaghetti straps, but Carter didn't like it that much. Every time he'd try to pull it down, my breasts would pop out. When he'd try to pull it up, you could almost see my ass. So, it was either my tits out or the ass, and he went with the tits.

But those stares... were something crucial.

I know I had noticeable breasts, but Jesus. Was it that bad?

"Fucking perverts. Get back to work!" He yelled, moving his hand to my lower back and guiding me to his office.

He opened the door and let me inside first, before following after and shutting the door behind him. I looked around and immediately went to the couch to munch on my donuts. Carter chuckled quietly and went to his desk.

"You don't want a donut?" I asked, biting into one.

"I got that for you, baby."

"Carter, it's twelve donuts. It won't kill me to share," I chuckled, standing up and bringing the box to his desk.

He looked over then grabbed one, kissing my cheek before biting into one.

"So many files," I mumbled with my mouth covered.

"I'm always procrastinating on work, so I have to at least do half of it. If it gets boring, let me know, okay?"

"Don't worry about me, I'll keep myself occupied. You do your work," I told him, finishing my donut.

With a small hum, he nodded his head and brought his eyes back to his computer. I grabbed another and went back to the couch, leaning back and crossing my legs.

Carter glanced down at my thighs before slowly scanning up my body. Once he met with my eyes, he cleared his throat and looked away. I shook my head with a small smile and took out my phone, continuing to snack on my donut.

I glanced at the door when a soft knock caught my attention. Carter called out a 'come in' with his eyes still on his papers.

The door slowly opened and a woman peeked inside before walking in completely. She looked tall because of her stiletto heels, but also had a professional touch to her. Her black dress fitted her figure perfectly as she stood with her notebook against her chest.

"Morning, sir. I was wondering if you needed anything before I got to work," she gleamed, a smile on her face.

I don't like her already.

"No, I'm all good, Lauren. Thank you, though."

"Oh, okay. Well, how about getting lunch later?" She then asked.

Oh, I really don't like her.

"Actually, I have plans for lunch with that beautiful woman on that couch," he said, leaning back in his chair.

Lauren slowly looked over to me, her brows furrowing before looking me up and down. She brought her eyes back to mine, humming quietly.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Lauren," she said, sticking a hand out. 

I sat up, taking my hand in hers and gently shaking it. 

"Scarlett," I replied, pulling my hand away. "You're his assistant I'm guessing?"

"Yes, I am. And you are?"

"The person he comes home with every night," I said, smiling. "Nice dress, by the way."

She glanced at Carter, taking a deep breath then nodding her head before she walked out. I looked over at Carter and he looked back at me with a grin, urging me towards him. I stood up and walked to him, moving to his lap when he grabbed my waist.

"A little possessive, are we?" He asked, kissing my jaw.

"She was staring too hard, and she basically asked you out on a date," I grumbled, crossing my arms.

He chuckled from behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Come on, give me a smile, baby," he said, poking my side.

I grunted and leaned back, pulling down my dress.

"Want to get fucked over my desk?"