IV.III.: Were you ever beaten up by your brother's girlfriend?

"Cap." Clint said as he, Wanda, Pietro and Jack stepped out of the van. Steve nodded at them and shook Clint's hand

"You know I wouldn't have called if I had any other choice."

"Hey, man, you're doing me a favour. Besides, I owe a debt." The archer said, looking at the three teens. Jack's eyes drifted behind Captain to the ex-winter solider.

"You look like shit, Barnes."

"Thanks." Bucky said sarcastically with a scowl.

"How about our other recruit?"

"He's rarin' to go. Had to put a little coffee in him but he should be good." Clint opened the side door to the van, revealing sleeping Scott Lang, who jolted awake as the door banged.

"What time zone is this?" He murmured. "Captain America!"

"Mr Lang."

"It's an honour. I'm shaking your hand too long." He let Steve's hand go and turned to the three teens. "Wow! This is awesome! Captain America. I know you, too. You're great! Jeez. Ah, look, I wanna say, I know you know a lot of super people, so thinks for thanking of me." Then Scott caught sight of Sam. "Hey, man!"

"What's up, Tic Tac?"

"Uh, good to see you. Look, what happened last time when I-"

"It was a great audition, but it'll never happen again." Interrupted him Sam with a sour smile.

"They tell you what we're up against?"

"Something about some psycho-assassins?"

"Close enough." Sighed Pietro.

"We're outside the law on this one. So if you come with us, you're a wanted man."

"Yeah, well, what else is new?"

-Time skip-

Jack grunted as he was once again slammed to the hard ground of the airport.

"Gah- C'mon Nat, I thought we were friends. Don't you remember that time we teamed up against Liam in Uno?"

"Of course I remember, but then you played wild +4 and that was the moment you signed your death certificate." Natasha playfully glared and Jack struggled to move away from another punch.

"Oof- I hoped you forgot about that part."

"Never." Natasha's leg stopped very close to his head and then she flew away in a cloud of red mist.

"You were pulling your punches." Said Wanda.

"Of course I was, do I look like I want a broken nose from my brother next time we see each other?"

-Time skip-

"King T'Chaka..." Whispered Liam as he was re-watching the footage from Vienna for a thousand time.

"Prince T'Challa..." His eyes switched over to the footage where Black Panther was chasing down Winter Solider.

"James Barnes..." The footage of Barnes in the cell showed up. The psychiatrist just stepped in.

"C'mon, where's the audio to this thing?" Groaned Liam and after a while of fiddling he managed to access the sound files.

"Hello, Mr Barnes. I've been sent by the United Nations to evaluate you. Do you mind if I sit?" Barnes wasn't responding. "Your first name is James? I'm not here to judge you. I just want to ask you a few questions. Do you know where you are, James?" What caught Liam's immediate attention was the guys heavy Sokovian accent that he was very familiar with over the time he spent with the twins. He started pulling up the guy's file. "I can't help you if you don't talk to me, James."

"My name is Bucky."

"Tell me, Bucky," Something in the man's voice was almost...mocking? "You've seen a great deal, haven't you?"

"I don't wanna talk about it."

"You fear that if you open your mouth, the horrors might never stop. Don't worry. We only have to talk about one." The camera cut off as the power went out. Liam frowned at the file of Dr. Theo Broussard, the psychiatrist assigned by United Nations, born in New York. In the file...there was written he was found dead in the hotel room by the staff this morning. So Liam started to track down his every step from the day he died. Broussard met with someone just as he was about to got into the car in the underground parking lot. Liam scanned the man's face. Helmut Zemo. Sokovian intelligence.

"Shit." Liam worked fast. Summed up all of the evidence into one e-mail and sent it to Tony and after a moment of hesitation, to T'Challa as well.