II.IX.: What are you gonna do? Shoot me?

Liam dropped into a chair by the control panel and started preparing the broadcast for Steve.

"Alright Cap. Press this button and you'll be heard."

"Thanks Liam." He pressed the button on the microphone.

"Attention, all SHIELD agents. This is Steve Rogers. You've heard a lot about me over the last few days, some of you were even ordered to hunt me down. But I think it's time you know the truth. SHIELD is not what we thought it was, it's been taken over by HYDRA. Alexander Pierce is their leader. The STRIKE and Insight crew are HYDRA as well. I don't know how many more, but I know they're in the building. They could be standing right next to you. They almost have what they want: absolute control. They shot Nick Fury and it won't end there. If you launch those Helicarriers today, HYDRA will be able to kill anyone that stands in their way, unless we stop them. I know I'm asking a lot, but the price of freedom is high, it always has been, and it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not."

"Did you write that down first, or was it off the top of your head?" Asked Sam and Liam snorted. A beep on the computer screen gained Liam's attention.

"Ah fuck, they're initiating launch. You have to go."

-Time skip-

"I'm sorry, did I step on your moment?" Liam grinned when Natasha revealed herself. He was watching everything on the cameras with Maria, guiding everyone where they needed to go. Occasionally, someone tried to attack them, but they always knew about them first. Managed to pull the trigger first.

"Falcon, status."

"Engaging!" Shouted Sam.

"Eight minutes, Cap."

"Working on it."

"Liam, I think your brother is heading up to the council." Said Maria as she eyed the camera showing staircase.

"He's WHAT?" Liam shouted and looked over. And there he was. Running up the stairs like an idiot.

"I'm going after him." Said Liam.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, just keep me updated on the situation."

"Roger that." And so Liam went to get his brother. Maria updated him on Jack's position every now and then. At one point, he was nearing a corner and a nasty surprise waited there for him. Yes, you guessed it, a fist to his face.

"Aw, c'mon." He groaned. "This is getting old."

"This is gonna hurt. There are no prisoners with HYDRA, just order. And order only comes through pain. You ready for yours?" Growls Rumlow as he spins a knife in hand.

"Man, shut the hell up." Says Liam and Rumlow attacks. Liam doges all of the knife slashes just because Rumlow is pretty predictable. But a spin kick to his stomach was not expected. Liam coughs as the wind is knocked out of him. He looks up only to be met with a barrel of a gun.

"What are you gonna do? Shoot me?" Spat Liam with a smirk and Rumlow glared. Liam's smile, however, stilled on his face when a BANG rang through the hall.