III.IV.: Hello suffering, my old friend

"Don't compare me with Stark! It's a thing with me. Stark is, he's a sickness!" Shouted Ultron at Klaue just when the Avengers decided to make their grand entrance.

"Ahh, Junior. You're gonna break your old man's heart." Said Stark, lowering himself in his suit.

"If I have to." Responded Ultron, not sounding at all surprised at their appearance.

"We don't have to break anything." Tried reasoning Cap.

"Clearly you've never made an omelette."

"He beat me by one second." Snorted Stark.

"Ah, this is funny, Mr. Stark. It's what, comfortable? Like old times?" Pietro appeared, glaring at Stark, but his eyes did slide at Jack for a second. The other's eyes stared back, sparkling with fury.

"This was never my life."

"You two can still walk away from this." Steve said, looking at the twins with hopeful look.

"Oh, we will."

"I know you've suffered."

"Yea, I really wish I gave a shit, but sadly, I don't." Said Jack to Rogers and crazily grinned at the twins. He was losing his mind.

"Oh yes, Liam says hi." If Steve hadn't stopped him, Jack would try to tear the robot and the twins apart no matter how raw and bloody his knuckles would have become.

"If you believe in peace, then let us keep it." Said Thor.

"I think you're confusing peace with quiet."

"Yuh-huh. What's the Vibranium for?" Asked Tony, and if Ultron could grin, he would.

"I'm glad you asked that, because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan." And Ultron attacked, along with the Klaue's men. Jack's eyes flashed red, pulled out a handgun, and killed whoever tried to touch him. His teammates knew it was not wise to be near the ex-assassin, so they kept their distance. That, however, wasn't the case for Pietro. The silver haired kid was foolishly running around, knocking down one man after another, making a clear path for his sister. He slammed into Jack's shoulder, the Mills falling down, and stopped to make a snarky comment. He didn't get the chance because Jack swiped his leg under him, bringing him to the ground. Jack pinned Pietro's hands above his head and pointed the handgun at him.

"Where is my brother! Talk, or I'm gonna have to send a bullet through that pretty face of yours." Jack growled and for a moment, Pietro was stunned. But only for a moment.

"You think I'm pretty?" Pietro said, smirk forming on his face.

"More than others, but that's hardly gonna help you now." Pietro felt his face warm up and he glared at the gun pressed to his forehead. Suddenly, Jack's body was flung to the side by red mist. Wanda's magic.

"Get up, Romeo. Let's finish the plan." She said with an amused look.

-Time skip-

Liam was in pain. Still. He couldn't stop trying to contact his team. He screamed as electricity made it's way through his nervous system. He was so, so tired. He couldn't help it, he couldn't stop his eyes from closing in exhaustion. When he realised, he was slipping, he forced his eyelids open.

There was a lot of smoke and dust around him. People screamed and Liam looked around in confusion. He stood in middle of a catastrophe. Buildings destroyed, cars smashed and soldiers cautiously looking around with guns, some stared at him in awe.

"Liam?"

The older Mills turned around and was met with a giant suit of red and golden armour.

"Tony?!" He shouted when he realised the other could see him.

"Tony, Ultron has a base in S-" His back was slammed into a wall and Liam very soon noticed he couldn't breathe. He closed his eyes and opened them again. The robot was gripping him by the neck two feet above the ground like he weighted nothing.

"This was a mistake from your side."