Party Preparations

"So you'll be at the party Astor?" You asked your brother as your group walked back to the hotel.

"Yeah, I fund some of the research here cuz some the inventors and their children are fans of the shows my company owns."

"Are you planning to do like a Disney World type of thing since your company is so big?" Denki asked.

Astor shrugged his shoulders in thought. "Probably, but a vast majority of the shows I own are not really for kids. Also I have no idea how to make an adult theme park. Cuz you know some stupid Karen will try and bring their kid and try to shut me down."

You nodded at his words as you looked back at Katsuki and poked his side playfully. "Fuck you, don't do that shit." He said as you just laughed in return.

"Ew stop that." Hitoshi said as you just flicked him off and Xiao'yuer cackled.

"So what are you guys wearing to the party?" Astor asked. "Y/N I know you have something good in your suitcase."

"You already know. It's about to be 2, that party starts at 7 right?" You asked.

"Correct, so it would be best for us to group up at 6:30." Iida suggested as you agreed.

"Hey you guys got something to wear?" You asked the girls.

"Uh yeah I think I got something good." Ochaco said as Momo and Jirou nodded.

"Can I see what y'all got before we leave?" You asked as they nodded in response. "What about you Puppy?" You said quietly just for him to hear.

He looked over at you and shrugged his shoulders. "I dunno, I didn't really bring anything."

"How come?"

"I wasn't expecting to go." He responded scratching his head tiredly. "Don't worry about it I'll find something."

You hummed satisfied as you entered the hotel's lobby. Astor took your arm prompting you to stop.

"Hey Bakugou, lemme borrow her for a bit." He told the blonde who slowly let go of you hand and you waved goodbye as he left with the others.

"What's up?" You asked.

"Just wanted to make sure you were okay. You seemed upset earlier until Bakugou talked to you." He said looking down at you still concerned by your earlier behavior.

You nodded and smiled to yourself. "Yeah, he said some good things to me and I'm okay now."

Astor nodded and put his hand on your head. "Just making sure. Also, try not to be so stubborn when he can tell somethings wrong. It kinda hurts seeing that he's replaced me as your emotional support in times like this, but at the very least he's making you happy. That's all I can ask for."

"Oh come on he didn't replace you. I still have you sing me to sleep sometimes."

He hummed with a joking tone and ruffled your head. "See you at the party."

At that he left, as he walked Reyna appeared next to him in a ball of light. It was then that you wondered where the lioness was. More importantly where she came from, but you brushed it aside and walked towards the elevator. As it opened Izuku came out.

"BB where you going?"

"Oh Melissa just contacted me and said she made something for me." He responded. "It shouldn't take long."

"Okay, be careful." You said as he left the elevator and you entered.

Once on your floor you went into your room and opened you suitcase. Sibyl was sat on the couch as you came out with your clothes and a knife. You sat down at a vanity and looked in the mirror as you cut your arm.