Pilot🌟

Their blood sticks to my boots as I walk through this barren plain. Mafia, rapists, murderers, villains, fallen by my feet. My rapier, dripping in their stench and blood. Its metal scrapping on the concrete road. For hours I wandered, through the dark and dusted street. There he stood, the Symbol of Peace, glowing shining like the sun. I reach out my hand to him, he hands me his.

~~~~~~~~~

Another day dismissed, another shift at the hotel. Wonder who else will be asking to see me today. Then again being the youngest worker in the kitchen, and apparently my talents get me too much attention.

Why did I start working again? Oh yeah, cause I need to pay rent and the salary is immaculent. Never mind I might as well deal with the praise and the creeping eyes every time I walk into this kitchen.

I head to the locker room and change into my uniform. As always I'm greeted with the casual hello and praises for the day.

"Hello Y/N dear, how are you?" said our veteran chef Leiming Kingsley. Shes a 47 year old Jamaican-Chinese woman who's been working in this kitchen for 29 years now. Her skin was a very light tan, with jet black hair, and soft green eyes. Her face looked young, but her eyes held experience and age. She was a pretty well built, we worked out at the same gym so I see her more often then my other coworkers.

"So, is our little sous chef going to upstage us all again today?" she asked playfully.

I saluted at her slightly flashing a smile. "You know it."

"Hey Y/N."

I turned my head to the door that led to the dining area. There stood Damon, our Russian waiter, he was 27 years old and started working at the hotel/restaurant a couple months before me.

"Hello my blue-eyed buddy, any orders for me?" I asked walking over to my station.

"Your usual duo, a lemon cake with walnut cream, and Zosui soup." He said handing me the list.

"These two again. Give me 20 minutes."
I hung up the receipt, rolled my sleeves and got to work. While chopping vegetables, and mixing ingredients, I could feel the eyes of the other chefs. They watch me as if I'm some sort of spectacle they've never seen before.

The lemon cake was in the oven along with some cookies they like with their cake, while I prepared the cream and the soup was boiling on the stove.

"Need a hand over here?" asked Selene another young chef, 21 to be exact. Her skin complexion was dark like mine, but she had dark green hair, and gold eyes.

"No I'm good. Oh, you're stew's gonna boil over."

"AH! God bless you." she said rushing back to her station.

I chuckled to myself, as I shut off the fire on the soup. I took out the lemon cake, and gave it time to cool before pipping the cream on top. Taking two of the cookies that were triangle shaped, I put them at the edges of the cake to look like ears. Then I took some walnuts to look like eyes and a nose, and added some scores in the cream to make whiskers. I poured the soup in a bowl, and put the dishes in their respective trays and made my way out to the dining area.

There was a secretly reserved dining space for our two guests. I went through the door labeled "Restricted Area" which led to a balcony.

"Hello you two." I said with a beaming smile.

"Young Lin-Mei, we are here!" said the larger blonde male. (Lin-Mei is her family name on your mother's side.)

"Hey All Might, you too Mr. Aizawa." I said to the shorter and slimmer man with black hair who looked exhausted.