Picture Perfect

"Say cheese!" Said Silvestor as the flash on his phone lit up in their faces.

The male put the phone down smiling at the picture. His children surrounded him, as the oldest held the two year old in his arms. They marveled at the picture, the daughter commenting on how her sapphire braids were crooked.

A woman walked up to them, a smile on her face. The sight was beautiful, her husband of 10 years surrounded by the angels they made together. To capture the moment, she got out her phone, and snapped her camera.

Of course they were picture perfect.

~~~~~~~

You looked in the mirror once more, making sure your hair was up right.

Today would be your first day. Every weekend, you would model. Hopefully with every appointment a strand of confidence would grow. Your boss Gakuho had allowed your weekends off for this, even though you had yet to get back to work. Stepping back you looked at your body in the top and corset.

 Stepping back you looked at your body in the top and corset

"Well Mai, you did good." You said marveling at how your body was rounded out in the top.

Taking your purse and putting on your beige ankle boots you went down stairs. Sibyl got up from the bed and followed close behind. His camera was tied around his neck as you entered the kitchen

You entered the kitchen to Aizawa at the stove and Hitoshi eating his breakfast. Kuroko was rolled up asleep by the open window. The boy looked up at you eying the clothes with interest.

"Surprisingly you look good in a corset." He said aloud as you rolled your eyes at him.

"Thank you. I think you'd look good in one too." You responded as you took out your phone out and checked your messages.

"Really? Can I try some of yours on?" He asked.

"When I get back I'll help you into them," you pulled on the strings of the corset to tighten it in the back. "help me pull on this."