Teddy Bear

"Daddy, daddy, daddy. What's in the box?" Amon asked excitedly as his father carried in the rather large box.

"It's for Y/N calm down." He said as the little boy followed him.

The patter of his tiny feet was being drowned out by the television that played. You were sat in Astor's lap and looked excitedly at your father as he carried in the box.

"Dada." You sounded happily as he he set it down infront of you.

"What's that?" Astor asked as he opened the box.

Silvestor brought out the orange-brown hue teddy bear. You smiled at the sight and reached for it eagerly.

"How come you got her a teddy bear?" Amon complained

"You told me before you didn't like these things Amon." Silvestor responded handing you the bear.

You laughed hugging the bear warmly excited to have a new sleeping buddy.

Silvestor rubbed your cheek fondly. "Hopefully it'll save you from the nightmares."

~~~~~~~

"Now I remember why I don't where makeup very often." You said to yourself as you washed the rest of the makeup from your face. "My face feels tired."

Finally done cleaning your face, you tightened the silk robe on your body. You picked at your hair now up in an afro as you walked out the bathroom. Sibyl was laid out on the couch watching TV. You scoffed at him before getting your sleep medicine from the table and chugging it down. Upon entering your bedroom you opened the closet. Inside was your teddy bear Trixin who you took out.

You fell into the bed and hugged it tightly and you started to drift to sleep. As Sibyl laid on the couch he heard the front door rattle, the fox looked up to see Katsuki enter.

"Hello there." The fox said.

"Where's that idiot at?" The blonde asked.

"I think she's in the room getting ready for bed." Sibyl responded.

Katsuki nodded and entered your bedroom, you were not yet asleep and looked up at him. "Hey Puppy what are you doing here?" You asked.

"Nothing." He responded walking closer to you. The blonde then snatched the bear from you suddenly. "Hey give that back!"

"You got me, the fuck are you sleeping with this shit for?" He asked glaring at the bear.

"Oh shut up. My dad gave him to me, and he helps me sleep." You responded taking the stuffed animal back.

"Well I'm here now so move him." He demanded getting in the bed next to you and you just moved away.

"No, either he stays or you sleep by yourself." You said once again as you laid down facing away from him.