Chapter Thirty Five

Start from the beginning

He sits himself in my lap and my body melts into the chair, his touch softening me and relaxing my mind. I lift his shirt, running my hand up and down his back, exposing his flesh and feeling the soft flesh beneath my finger tips. Suddenly the door to my office opens and I go to growl in protest, until I see that it's Alex walking in.

"God you look like two lovebirds, makes me sick," he grumbles, flopping himself onto the sofa across the room.

"Fuck off Alex," Jackson growls into my neck, the vibrations of his tone tingling through my body. He nuzzles his face against my neck again, pushing himself into me further, my fingers continuing their pattern across his back. Hmm that feels good, he casts to me and I can't help the smirk that creeps over my face as he says it.

"What's got him in such a cranky mood," Alex bites out and I only shrug my shoulders, letting my eyes flicker over the documents in front of me, the glaring box at the bottom begging to be signed. I hate having to deny packs resources, it's one of the worst parts of the job. "Everyone's wondering when you're going to make the announcement," Alex says from across the room and I let my eyes meet his, a level of nervousness sits in him at the suggestion.

"I'll make it tonight," I mutter, knowing that half the world will need to be told, sooner than later, that Jackson's my mate. Yet telling the world of my mate is the last thing I'm thinking about. Instead, my mind nags me, a single desire pecks at my brain, begging to be fulfilled, and yet, the ability to achieve it seems so unfathomable. So unobtainable. So unachievable. My mind won't stop pestering, asking to be heard, pleading to be fulfilled.

Jackson Blake's POV

His hand on my back dances over my body, feathering my skin and tingling inside me at every caress and touch. It's soothing, pleasing in the best ways. Alex has left us, dampening our mood over his request to make our announcement. I'll no longer be the Alpha's bitch, instead I'll be his Sigma King. Although, I think other thoughts cloud his mind, something deeper.

A knock sounds the room and I can't help but groan. What the fuck is it with people today? "Come in," Slater's deep, commanding voice booms across the room, warming my body as I think of the big, strong mate below me.

"Sorry sir, package delivery," the boy behind the door mutters over, his voice laced with fear as he drops something on the desk. Slater dismisses him and before he could finish his sentence, the boys out the door. Poor kid, even with me curled up in his lap, Slater's an intimidating beast. I lift my head, opening my eyes to see a large white box, a black ribbon tying around it to make a bow on top.

"It's your present," his hot deep breath whispers in my ear and I groan at the sound. Such close proximity and the way his voice rolls of his tongue has me hot for him in seconds.

"Stop doing that," I whine out, lifting my body and bending my neck back so I can look him in the eyes. He smirks, that cheeky, devilish smirk that makes me tingle in all the right places. I sigh, shaking my head at him before pulling our bodies apart and moving round his desk so I'm standing at the other side.

I pull the ribbon of the box and Slater's body slumps towards, his very obvious growing hard on pressing at the front of his dress pants as I start to unwrap the box. I shoot him a curious, 'what are you up to' look before lifting the lid. Then I realise exactly what he's up to. My face flushes scarlet as I look at the content. Sex toys.

Vibrators, hand cuffs, cock rings, you name it it's in the box. My arousal clouds the room, an intense pressure pushes against my body as I think about him using these on me. "Come," his dark demanding voice, heavy with arousal, calls to me erotically, beckoning me towards him. I step closer, the floors creaking underneath my weight, the tingles exploding over me and my heart beats faster inside my chest.