*-^#)@I\[](^%-*

so this will be pretty much the final chapter i think. 

glitchtrap coughed and put his hand over his mouth as he leaned on the wall "fuck!" glitchtrap was on the verge if death and he needed monty's body, he was so close with moondrop to get monty, now he has to suffer cause he was close to death, "VANNY!" glitchtrap yelled. "yes?" a voice answered "i NEED you to get monty! i am on the brink of DEATH here!!!" "b-but sir, m-mateo is always with him and i can't get close to him" glichtrap was mad "well guess i'm going to DIE then!"

Vanny thought "I can try one more thing?" "Perfect do it!"

Monty was in his and mates room cuddling and planning on going to watch a movie when Vanessa came in "hey Monty?" Monty looked up "yes?" "I need you to get an upgrade come on" mateo got up to go with him bu vanessa said "nope not you mateo, stay here!" msteo growled at this but obeyed.  monty followed vanessa into the parts and service where he was strapped down "well, t-this is new" "yeah new safety thing"  

vanessa looked at the computer then started laughing "u-um vanessa?" "sorry monty but we need your body so glitchtrap won't die" monty panicked and tried to break the straps but it failed and there he stayed. vanessa grew closer but there was a banging. "hey vanessa i think there's something wrong with my arm?" monty heard bonnie say. vanessa growled "not now bonnie!" bonnie behind the door didn't like this, mateo was behind bonnie. "vanessa i really need help here!" vanessa growled more but opened the door and looked at them "what" bonnie smiled "i think there's something wrong with my arm" and with that he punched her. "you know monty? i think you should go and hide into your room and be handcuffed to someone at this point." mateo said stepping over vanessa and walking to unstrap monty "i-i know, sorry mateo" monty giggled. mateo sighed and smiled "oh it's fine you can't help it" monty got free then hugged mateo. "well let's go and cuddle vanessa just has to give up at this point!"monty nodded as bonnie walked in rubbing his knuckle "man, vanessa has a hard head" monty looked at bonnie and smiled "you going to be okay bonnie?" bonnie smiled back "yeah of course i am! tho we have to tell someone about vanessa" monty and mateo smiled and nodded. 

-----timeskip-----

freddy came out to check on bonnie since they were gone for a little bit but sawmonty, mateo, and bonnie stanidng at the door way and vanessa being carried away by men in white trench coats and vanessa screaming "but i'm NOT crazy! i'm telling the truth!!" the officer laughed "yeah right, as if a glitching talking rabbit that has the soul of william afton itself was real" vanessa got carried away and freddy ran to bonnie. "hey bon bon whats going on?" bonnie blushed and looked at freddy and smiled "well vanessa tried to take monty again so i knocked her out and called the cops and the mental asylum, they loved to hear about a human who was talking about glitchtrap." monty and mateo started walking away "when we get back to your room we are so building you a leash so i can keep you close at all times! i'm beat by all the stuff thats going on!" monty laughed "same here honestly" 

bonnie and freddy got back to their room and layed down "rockstar?" bonnie said "yeah superstar?" freddy replied "is this really the end of it all?" bonnie said in freddys lap who was sitting up with bonnies head in his lap. "i sure hope so superstar, i hope so.."

thank you guys so much for reading this book! if you guys want me to make another book thats a book 2 just give me ideas! i'm planning on putting Gregory in it too!