*-Where is monty?/plan success?-*

mateo sighed as he wished he could be by montys side suddenly freddy walked in "hey mateo have you seen monty i need his help with something" mateo shook his head "no sorry, I wish I could be by his side, maybe you should ask sun, he has a weird thing with monty for some reason." mateo said as he glared at the knife he was twirling in his paws. he did not when sun got close to monty. freddy nodded

freddy let out a breath and nodded and started to make his way towards the daycare he reached there and knocked "hello freddy! what brings you here?" sun asked with a smile "hey, have you seen monty?" sun's smile dropped "oh i am very sorry friend i have not seen him rihgt now but! i did see him with roxy earlier!" freddy smiled and thanked him.

foxy was in the guest room freaking out "how can i be so stupid!!" foxy slammed his fist on the wall and let angry tears fall 'fuck you roxanne!!' freddy knocked on foxys door and he answered "y-yes?" "yes have you seen roxanne sun said he saw monty with her" foxy stood there frozen in horror but then said "fuck! i KNEW not to trust her!" freddy was shocked "w-what happened?!" foxy then explaned what he heard roxy say. "well what are we waiting for lets go find them!!"

-----meanwhile-----

monty's head hurt like hell as he woke up 'w-what happened?' monty tried to move but he couldn't move any part of his body, he saw darkness but a dim light came from the door that leads to the mian pizzaplex. "wake up sleeping beauty !" roxy's voice ran through the room "r-r0#y?" (r-roxy?) monty's voice sounded broken"yeah sorry had get rid of the voice box...meaning i broke it" monty tried to say something but shut his mouth when he saw roxy with the metal bat. "it is because of YOU I don't have the fame i deserve!" monty was a little freaked out now, he tried to move his hands to attack but all he heard were chains, he heard Roxy laugh "like em? I know you can't brake chains soo" roxy got closer with the bat and raised it "bye bye Montgomery gator~" Monty closed his eyes and felt pain he tried to scream but it came broken out "oh shut up I only smashed your side and shoulder... " roxy giggled, Monty looked into her eyes and saw her purple spiral eyes 'just like bonnie...!' Monty be can to let tears fall 'I haven't been this scared since my first time performance' roxy swung the bat once again and hit his legs, the sounds of the bat hitting him stuck in montys mind. She hit him again... And again.... And again....

Until he heard a loud bang and his vision went black as he heard screams..