*-Glitchtrap?-*

Roxy was still chained to the wall eyes still purple 'i was so close to getting rid of him! when  i get out i'll beat him so hard he'll forget his own name!' roxy growled but whimpered when she saw the glowing purple eyes and her own eyes turned normal "....you failed me roxanne.... i wanted him GONE!" roxy flinched "i-i know, but if it wasn't for that DAMN freddy i would have done it..." the purple eyes thought "ok then i'll just have to do what i did to bonnie to freddy~" roxy let her ears fall onto her head "m-maybe...w-we should just let them be and move onto another location?" roxy prepared for the worse but only a chuckled came "poor little roxanne, i need these animatronics gone because...why not?! it's fun to see all of those therrified faces!!!" roxy looked down 'what have i done?!' the voice laughed "imma go visit monty's little boyfriend now, bye bye roxanne!" roxy tried no get up when the voice left but the chains stopped her and they rattled "FUCK!" foxy came running in and saw roxy in tears "roxanne whats wrong?!" roxy told foxy everything to the voice o the talk they just had. 

"fuck we have to go get mateo!" foxy untied roxanne and they ran to see mateo sitting next to monty smiling, but when he saw roxanne he growled "what the FUCK is she doing here?!" foxy grabbed his hands "no time to explain but we'll tell you on the way," so leaving monty there mateo, roxy, and foxy ran to mateos room and through him in "ok whst the hell is going on you guys?" they both explained and mateo's face grew in fear, "b-but why me?!" roxy sighed "you are super close to monty and monty is his big target right now  but since monty has those glasses he can't get to monty", they heard a broken scream "MONTY!" mateo screamed and he ran to where monty was being held and saw him in a corner pointing awt what looked like a yellow hudge stuffed rabbit with a purple vest "G3T @w@y FR0M M3!!" mateo ran in front of the slightly broken monty and yelled "GET AWAY FROM MY BOYFRIEND!!" mateos ears shot straight up and he growled "Awww~ how cute is this~ Montgomery gator has to have his little boyfriend to defend him~" 

monty hugged mateos waist "m@te0 ple@s3" mateo's ears backed down looking at monty with big eyes but smiled calmly. "ok baby bunny" a howl of laughter broke the sweet moment "i'm sorry, i'm so sorry, it's just HAHAHAHA it is so sickly sweet of your 'baby bunny' to do that!!!" monty looked down but freddy, roxy, bonnie, and foxy were not having ANY of that. freddy ran up and attacked the yellow rabbit but he teleported and freddy crashed to the ground "remember my name! glitchtrap!" he ended with laughter that fadded out. 

"who the hell was that?! was that the voice you guys were talking about?!" monty and roxy nodded "same eyes and voice..."

bonnie ran to freddys aid "you okay baby?" freddy nodded "i'm fine superstar" monty was taken back to his room while mateo sill hugged him. monty hugged mateos arm in fear and they went back to mateos room to cuddle. 

freddy and bonnie looked at foxy and roxy "what the hell are we facing against guys?" freddy said "i don't know but we have to keep you guys, or monty safe..." they all nodded as roxy said  that.