*-the hangout and secrets out-*

that night mateo was smirking before meeting up with monty "tonight I get to go on a 'date' with the one and only monty! oh the look on his face when i asked him~ it was so cute~" mateo fell backwards on his bed and blushed and bit his lip giggling "soon enough i can have him all for myself!" mateos eye pupils turned to hearts and he smirked getting up "I feel like a lost puppy in love". mateo got up and sighed "welp, it's time!"

mateo walked over to monty's room and heard some muffled yelling "what the?" mateo walked closer and asked "monty? you okay in there?" he knocked and the yelling stopped "m-mateo?" mateo walked in and smiled "hi~ you ready?" monty blushed and nodded mateo stopped smiling "what was all the muffled yelling about?" monty froze "i-i don't know what your talking about..." mateo sighed and walked over to monty and put his hands on his chest and looked up at him "you can tell me right~ baby bunny?~" monty turned red and looked to the side "f-fine"

monty sat onto his bedd and mateo followed sitting close next to him "o-ok, i'll tell you everything...just p-promise NOT to leave me..." mateo nodded, monty sighed a shacky breath "ok, so it was just a normal night for me and i was just cleaning the gator golf place and bonnie entered with a crazy look in his eyes, but his eyes wernt his normal eye color, they were a purple with spirals... I walked up to him and asked him and if he was okay, but he he took out his gataiur and tried to attack me...so I had to attack him back in self defense....but everything went black and the next thing I know bonnie was laying dismantled in fornt of me and those same voices and eyes KEEP haunting me and i- can't take it any more!!" Mateo had a look of horror (picture above)

"o-oh my...." monty felt tears forming and smiled "oof anyway I bet you think i'm a monster no-" monty was interrupted by mateo who hugged him "you are NOT a monster monty, you are an adorable gator who didn't know what to do in that situation... you did nothing wrong" mateo smiled and blushed getting closer to monty who was also blsuhing but also letting tears falling. "mateo i-i'm sorry..." mateo smirked and kissed his cheek then whispered in his 'ear' "lets go on that hang out huh?~" monty turned red and nodded 'bi-polar much?' monty thought smiling like a sick puppy in love.

mateo dragged monty out of the room and said "i think theres a movie theater here, come on lets go!" monty just kept smiling and blushing as he looked at the excited look on mateos face 'i'm so in love'

----time skip----

mateo was watching the credits roll and sighed smiling "well that was an okay movie what do you thi-" mateo felt a weight on his shoulders and saw monty was asleeP" figures, i mean he was crying earlier" mateo sweat a little because he knows he can't lift monty on his own. "monty? mateo?" bonnie..."o-oh, hello bonnie! can you help me lift monty back to his room he fell asleep during put movie hang out/date" bonnie chuckled "sure dude!" and so bonnie had monty in his arms while his legs were around his waist and his arms over his shoulders and montys head in bonnies neck. mateo would be lying if he said he was not jealous from the way bonnie was holding monty but he can't lift him so he will have to let it slide.

once in the room bonnie put monty on his bed and took off his sunglasses and put them off to the side. "yoou have a room yet or?" bonnie asked turning to mateo who was looking at his feet " o-oh, yeah i have one, but i'll sleep wit monty for tonight, i mean soon enough we'll be sleeping otgether in a different way~" bonnie cringed "you do you i guess, I have to go cuddle with freddy" bonnie said blushing madly day dreaming "hey! lover boy! go so I can sleep!" mateo said shooing bonnie out and closing the door.

mateo closed the door and smirked turning to monty was was cuddling a plush of mateo that was on sale that day. "aww, you are so cute~" mateo yawned and walked over to monty and crawling into bed with him putting an arm around his waist putting his face into montys red hair and smiled drifting into sleep