*-An old friend-*

thank you @Nat_Mak for giving me this idea! also if u like this story go and read my new story on fnaf 

Roxy was in her room, she was looking in the mirror at herself

"You are the best,... You are way better than that old fox!" "You can have you own show! Thank you, thank you."
Roxy was so jealous that monty got his own show! "Not fair!!" Roxy slammed her fist on the wall and growled "I should be the one who had their own stage. I should be the one getting people's compliments!" Roxy looked to a dart board with montys photo on it and she chuckled. "If it wasn't for you I would be the lead! Roxy then had an idea " what if.... I got rid of him?... " Roxy laughed more and as we see the 'screen' turn black we see purple eyes flickering over where her yellow ones should be....

Meanwhile freddy and Chica seemed really excited "BONNIE!" Both Chica and freddy yelled as they attacked him in a hug "ACK! w-whats wrong?!" bonnie saw the excited faces and said "ohh! it is today?!" mateo and monty walked over to all three sqeeling "w-whats going on?" mateo said "our old friend FOXY is coming over today!! see foxy was transferred over to another pizzaplex over town and today they are coming over!!" monty was shocked "THE foxy?!"  foxy was monty's 2nd idol. meanwhile roxy was terrified you see foxy and her were brother and sister, and if foxy knew what she had been doing, well have mercy on her soul that she does not have then.

---1 hour later---

all of the animatronics were at the front door just waiting for the truck to come. soon enough the truck did! and monty was the first to go and try and help them, "you guys need an help?" the staff looked "um, yeah can u just hold the door open and we will handle the rest ok?" monty nodded and got the door, they had to turn foxy off as leaving him on would damage the animatronic. they welled foxy in and headed for the parts and service to turn him back on. 

all of them started to head over with the staff but roxy just went back to her room to start planning monty's 'accident'. "what if I...no that won't work, what if i tell the staff bots to get rid of him for me..no no that won't work either." roxy got lost in thoughts that she didn't hear the door opening "WHAT wont work Roxanne?" roxy froze as she slowly turned her head to see "h-hi brother..." foxy growled and walked over "you didn't answer me roxanne! WHAT. wont. work." roxy had her ears back foxy was scary as hell when he was angry at people and animatronics "i-i- I wanted to give monty a little...present?" foxy growled more and took her wrist and pulled her close "you may be my sister, but i will NEVER let you kill someone or any animatronic, so stay AWAY from monty, you hear me?!" roxy nodded quickly. of course she didn't mean it but just to get foxy away from her, foxy let go "good, now i'll be keeping a close eye on you" and he left, roxy fell to her knees 'well that was scary! now i have to be extra careful!'

she giggled as she saw the dart board again 'either way i will win monty~' and again, her eyes flickered and stayed purple.