*-the next morning-*

the next morning freddy was pacing in his room really nervous, he was suposed to preform today. the door opened which singled him to start to get onto the stage, freddy met up with the rest and they started to talk "any more news on bonnie?" chica asked not as nevous as freddy but excited "no, but I heard  he was near being finished, he's awake to, but they don't know what happened to him as he doesn't remember"  freddy started to get even more nervous when monty patted him on the shoulder "he'll be fine fred," freddy smiled up at monty as the platform moved upward. 

"welcome everyone, now before we on with the show, we have an old face we would like to bring back, introducing....bonnie the bunny!" freddy froze and looked around for the bunny and saw him walking in the front of the stage as people and kids roared with joy, freddy froze but quickly smiled and walked beside him. and so the show began

------time skip------

afterward bonnie was walking off the stage when he was tackled to the ground in a hug, he turned around and saw freddy in tears as he hugged the bunny from behind, he chuckled "hello freddy" bonnie turned around and hugged freddy back "been a while" freddy looked up at him "i missed you SO much!" bonnie blushed a little "still a big baby huh?" they both laughed "oh shut up you" bonnie put his chin on freddys head and said "it is good to be back"

monty watched from the side lines, he turned to walk away when he saw Bonnie smirk at him and winked, sticking out his tongue. 'Stay calm Monty, if you attack him again Fred will never love you. You can win him fair and square' and with that, Monty left.

Bonnie hugged Freddy tighter blushing more as he stuck his face in Freddy's hair. Freddy didn't want this moment to end, but soon enough he slipped into darkness
"Oh, he's asleep" he heard a snarl "I will win, you know that, right?" Bonnie turned his head and saw Monty, he laughed "Freddy already is hugging me and not wanting to let go of me, when has he ever hugged you" Monty looked down "n-not ever... BUT me and him have grown closer a little while you were gone and I feel I have a chance" Monty was playing the 'nice guy's act. But Bonnie didn't know that,  Bonnie giggled "well let the best man win then I guess" and held out a hand for him to shake. "I guess so"

-----time skip----

Bonnie opened the door with Freddy sleeping in his chest. Once he set Freddy on his bed he saw something and went over "is this my old bowling ball?" He bent down but saw a picture of him and Freddy "the old picture we took together..." Bonnie teared up and looked back at Freddy, 'he really did miss me, gosh it's good to be back's he walked over to Freddy and kissed his forehead and layed down next to him 'since my room is taken by Monty they'll need to get me a new one, for now I'll stay with Fred'

And with that, he fell asleep cuddling freddy like a teddy bear.