*-Fighting plan-*

mateo crumpled a paper in anger "FUCK that won't work! but maybe we can-" mateo was making up a plan how how they can defet this 'glitchtrap' he hadn't slept in two days, he still worked at the pizzaplex and recharged bit never slept, he was too busy making up a plan. monty was begining to worry, 'mateo please just rest for a bit" mateo sighed "maybe your right baby bunny" he smiled then smirked "maybe we can have some fun~" monty blushed red "w-what?!" mateo burst into laughter "i'm jocking baby bunny" mateo got up and hugged montys waist "but maybe i wasn't~" monty blushed more "m-mateo no!" mateo chuckled "i have been thinking of a plan to stop this "glitch trap..' person, you have any ideas?" monty thought "he seems like a glitch so if we find the game he came from we can shut it down and we will be free!" mateo blushed and giggled at montys proad face "hey, after this is all over, maybe we can play something~" monty began to be flustered "m-maybe." mateo chuckled and smirked  and put his paws on montys chest "i mean we would have to wait until the kids leave~" monty became more flustered mateo pulled away and said "welp back to planning!"

monty walked away with a flustered face and bonnie saw it "haha whats wrong monty?" "fucking mateo, can't wait until this whole thing is all over.." 

meanwhile glitchtrap was getting a little nervous "i-i can't take control of monty anymore!  s-so that means i can't take control of any of the animatronics! s-so that mean they can kill me!" glitchtraps ears went down but went back up "calm down, you can think of something! you are the william afton!! you never die!" he felt a twinge of pain "but i have to take that stupid gators body before it's to late..." 

mateo woke up in a cold sweat, what was that? had mateo just dreamed that glitchtrap was dying?! he needed to tell someone about this. he went to the door but it was locked "sorry hare, can't have you ruining my plans!" mateo felt pain all throughout his body and fell to the floor "w-what's going on?" the voice laughed "i'm sending shocks all over your body so you can't move while i do my dirty work!" mateo's eyes wided "you stay a-away from my baby bunny!" the voice laughed "like I care! i have been waiting for this day since I was first ever put into this gosh forsaken glitch of a body! the only reason i chose monty was because he's the strongest one out of you all. and i need someone like that to help me take over and become human again" another shock wave was sent thorugh mateos body and he screamed in pain only to be kicked in the side "h shut up, it's no even that bad. plus you'll alert everyone that i'm here!" mateo looked at the rabbit breathing heavily "you...fucker...." and with that...everything went black for mateo