I wrote well into the day, and in the end, I chose to not head to the Exisal hangar in fear I would run into Kokichi, I can't really say that I would be able to hold myself back if I saw him again with no Exisals to protect him. Once I reviewed what I had written there was about a good five pages on different scenarios and what to do if these scenarios played out, I quickly ordered them into best and the worst scenario, the worst scenarios seemed to have the most description just in case somehow Monokuma showed up and ruined everything, that is if Kokichi is the mastermind, I really doubt the mastermind would let themselves get killed easily, no wonder why Kaede and Shuichi's plan never worked, the mastermind must have had some sort of mechanism to listen in on whatever we did, like hidden cameras for example, though I really hope that isn't the case...I've done and said things I don't want anyone finding out about. My thinking was interrupted by the sudden loud ticking of a clock, I quickly turned around a little to the nearest wall and saw a nice-looking clock hung up high on the wall, too high for me to grab, I quickly fumbled out of my seat as I ran to the ladder that leaned across the room on the wall, once I grabbed it I almost fell down trying to keep my balance. "Frick, frick, frick!" I grunted with gritted teeth. I launched the ladder on the wall that the clock hung and climbed up it, once I picked the so-called clock off of the wall I realized that it wasn't really a clock, it resembled that of a stopwatch, quickly counting down. I almost yelled once I realized the mistake I had made by bringing it upright to my face, however, it was too late, the last thing I saw of the stopwatch was the number 1 before it exploded, luckily enough I threw it to the ground, smashing it once the timer hit zero, however, due to the force that I put into the throw my heart dropped once I the ladder came tumbling down towards the ground, it was only when I yelled that everything became suddenly fine, I was caught in similar arms with the ladder crashing off to the side. 

"Oh... Gonta! Thank you." I looked down at Gonta, his grip on me a little tight for my liking with his hands on my sides, not like I minded the harsh contact, anything is better than potentially breaking my back and dying on the floor slowly. "Is Y/N okay!? Gonta came to check on him but he heard yell, Y/N screams rather high for boy." Gonta sweat dropped. "You're...not the first one to tell me that unfortunately." I mumbled as my face burned up, I didn't think my sister's petty teasing would follow me here, how sad for me. "Ah! Is Y/N okay though!? Gonta didn't grip onto him too tightly, right?" Gonta asked me as he put me down, I didn't pay much mind to his concerns though, I turned around to look at the now smashed stopwatch, I saw how wires and bolts sprawled all out on the floor included with something to which I would only describe as a bomb hidden inside the bolts and screws, I knew that ticking sounded suspicious, it was way too sudden for them to have just been 'clock ticks' I'm a little sad that it wasn't a clock though, it looked rather nice. "Y/N?" Gonta said. "Oh, thanks for most likely saving my life by the way, much appreciated." I thanked Gonta properly. "Nothing big, anyone do same thing." Gonta told me. "I...highly doubt that." I mumbled. "Is there something you need? I've been told many times that I can make good tea is that's what you're looking for, or how about-" "Gonta...just wanna stay with Y/N, Gonta not need anything." Gonta told me. "O-Oh, you want to stay with me...are you sure?" I asked him as my face grew a little red. "Yes, Y/N seem on edge recently, maybe Y/N feel safer if Gonta keep him company, no one deserve to be alone." Gonta admitted to me. "I-I'm really fine! Me falling over on a ladder was just a major miscalculation, I won't make that mistake again." I stammered out, tripping over my words more times than I would've liked. "Gonta insist, Maki told Gonta what Y/N doing, it big job...doesn't need to be alone now, isn't that Y/N's fear? To be alone?" Gonta didn't seem to know the exact length to what he was saying, and quite frankly there was nothing wrong with that, I didn't really expect Gonta out of everyone to tell me that to my face, he was right though...I hate the thought of being alone and it's something I hope will never happen to me again.