''Just get out of my room. NOW!'' I roared.

''Miaw!'' He hissed. His left hand forming a cat paw. I was about to get out of my bed and pound at him but he already ran out of my room. Leaving a big slam on my door. ''YOU'RE SO GONNA PAY FOR THAT IF IT'S SPOILED!'' I screamed.

I quickly pushed my blanket away and scrambled into my drawers. Looking at my clock that was hanging on the wall, it's 9! Oh shit, damn.

-Cole's P.O.V-

I waited outside the door for Princess Cassie to get ready. It was actually an excuse, the.. Subway thing. I just wanted to see her. We haven't really been talking these few days. I came at 7. I didn't bother to wake her up as all I wanted to see was her beautiful sleeping face.

Confession: I actually placed a quick kiss on her lips while she was sleeping.

Oops?

Cassie takes really long to change.   ''I'M DONE!''  Perfect timing Case. 

 ''Okay! I'm coming in!'' I twisted the doorknob, her door making some 'CREEAAK!' sound, ''Geez Case, don't yo- WHAT THE HECK?!'' She had already eaten my Subway sandwich, I could see the wrapper on the table, the plastic bag that flew to the floor, and she was now eating her own. 

''AM.....HOONNGIY'' She spoke as she munched on the half eaten sandwich. ''Dude! You ate mine! I haven't eaten my breakfast you.....''  I had no words to describe her, I walked towards her direction and folded my arms, she looked at me as she ate, like I'm some kind of creature or something. 

''Mmmmm, so yummy!'' 

''I'm not gonna be jealous because of that.'' My arms still folded across my chest, I'm so hungry! ''Yeah right.'' She winked at me, then turned back to her sandwich. ''Give me that.'' I unfolded my arms and tried to grab her sandwich my right hand, but failed miserably. She was sitting on her swivel chair, and therefore, she can just turn around any time. Well, it's time she made use of the chair. The sauce dripped to her carpet as she spun, she cursed under her breath, she knew she had to do the cleaning. 

I tried spinng her around to face me, but her tiny toes struggling to grab her carpet, ''Ugh, Cassie, I don't want your food anymore. It's not like I want to eat your saliva or something.'' I said in a disgusting tone. She turned back to face me, her sandwich looking the same as before, half eaten. I'm guessing she had been sucking the sauce that was dripping out from the sandwich before.

''Good girl.'' I gave her a thumbs up and smiled at her. She just continued eating her sandwich like a child that hasn't eaten in 10 years. I'm over-exaggerating, am I? The sauce covered the surrounding of her lips. My stomach growled in need of food as I stared, how I wish I could just lick it off and it could at least last in my stomach for 10 seconds before it goes growling again. 

''Done.'' She said, licking off the sauce above her lips. ''Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!'' I exclaimed. ''What?'' ''I wanted the sauce. I'm hungry.'' I pouted. 

''We're gonna be late for school. I mean, we're already late. So let's go, you have no time to eat.'' She doesn't seem to cared about my hungry stomach does she?

~*~ 

*Math Class*

''Morning Mr. Joseph.'' Me and Cassie greeted as we walked in the classroom. ''You're late.'' Mr. Joseph said. facing the board, focusing on writing on whatever he was writing. ''Sorry sir. I had to pick her up today and there was heavy traffic.'' I made an excuse. He instantly stopped and covered the cap for the marker pen and face us, him eyeing both of us. ''Excuse me?''  ''Uhh.. Cassie needed a ride today as her parents took her car and you know, I said okay.'' Cassie seemed to understand that she had to keep quiet or things will be screwed up. ''Just, go, sit down.'' And he turned back to the whiteboard, opened the cap for the marker and continued writing. 

I could feel at the corner of my eye, Jake was sending daggers towards me. 

The only remaining seats were at the very back, two perfect seats just for me and Cassie, untouched.

_

Almost every 10 seconds Jake would turn around and take a look at Cassie, or me, or maybe both of us. It feels uneasy while I'm talking to Cassie, especially when I know someone is actually watching us. Jake.

''Edwards! What's that giggling all about?'' Mr. Joseph turned around, his face turning to a frown. Jake, too, turned around and eyed me the devil's glare.

''Sorry sir, I just thought about my  um cat,  that just died yesterday,'' Cassie was a really bad liar. Oh gosh. ''So that's what's the giggling all about? You're giggling when your cat died?'' He wasn't buying it, I mean, WHO WOULD! The whole class started laughing, including me and Jake. When the 5 minutes of laughing finally died down, Jake continued to send me that glare that could kill anyone. 

''Sorry sir. I meant I was very excited that my cat gave birth yesterday.'' Cassie, you've never had a cat.  Mr. Joseph doesn't seem like he wanted to know any further, though he already know their all fibs. He just waved her off. ''Okay.'' 

Cassie flopped to her chair and said,'' That was close.''  

''No Case, Mr. Joseph is just sick of your lies.'' I laughed at my statement. She gave me a glare. What's with everyone giving me these deathly glares?! Oh wait, it's only Jake and Cassie. The couple. Great couples think alike? 

I looked over to where Jake was sitting. Good, he no longer played the glaring game with me. 

____________________________________________________________

Author's Note: 

Okay! I know, this chapter is very very boring soooooooooooo. I'll try to have more drama on my later chapters okay?!!! 

-Okay- 

Oh and could you please please please tell me again um... ARE YOU TEAM COLE OR JAKE?!! 

Hugs and kisses! xoxo

Bye! 

xx.