" Don't apologize, Miss. Nicole. You are not at fault. Accidents happens and we can't blame anyone for that ". Mr. Peterson calmed me gently. I looked at him with teary eyes. He doesn't know that it wasn't an accident, it was an attempt murder.

" Good morning, Miss. Andez. Are you feeling any better now ?". He then asked her gently.

" Good morning to you too, Mr. Peterson and I am fine. Thanks for being here for us ". She replied him with a small smile on her face.

" Anytime Miss. Andez. Then I'll take your leave. I have to attend an important meeting and this is my personal number. You can call me anytime, for anything ". Saying this he handed his card to her and walked towards the door. But before stepping out of the door with turned around and marched towards me.

Now what?

He bend down to face me and smiled cunningly. " Thanks for the night Miss. Devil and you smell so good ".

He then winked at me and stormed out of the door. I sat there blankly and was trying to process about what he just spoke. He created a scene as if I was with them in his bed last night. When I heard a coughing sound, I slowly turned my head towards Jen. She was looking at me accusingly.

" I broke my legs literally and was laying here alone all night and you were just just having fun with him ?". She shook her head and pushed me off of the bed.

I stumbled on my feet and landed on the ground. " He is an idiot Jen. I didn't do anything with him. He is just lying ". I tried to convince her.

" Go call Emily and ask her to bring me some clothes. Also I don't want you anywhere around me. Go with them ". She pouted and laid back on her bed and covered herself with sheets. I slammed my face and informed Emily about everything. I know she will be rushing to the hospital ASAP. Another storm is on the way.

Jenifer Andez's POV :

After having my breakfast served in hospital, I waited for Emily to come with my clothes to change. I smell stinky. Suddenly the room door barged to open and Emily stormed in. She rushed towards me and examined me carefully. She didn't cry but was panicked.

" I am alright, Em.  Need not panic. Come sit here !". I ensuured her and patted the place beside me.

" Why you both always get into trouble when I am not around ?". Why the fuck you took her out late night ?". Emily was screaming in anger and yelled at Stacy. When I turned my eyes towards Stacy, she lowered her head and tried to blink away her tears.

" Enough, Em. Bo not blame her. It was bound to happen and let it go ". I screamed back at Em. When we were arguing and yelling at each other someone walked into our room.

" Momma ?". I whispered in utter shock. It was my mother Athena Andez, who walked in.

" What the hell is this all, Jen ?". She questioned me as soon as she stepped in.

" Aunt, I can explain !". Stacy stepped forward.

" You better shut up Stacy. I'm talking to my daughter ". My mom yelled at Stacy and she backed away. " I received a freaking call from your college saying that you were absent for long 10 days and didn't show up yet. What were you doing and how the hell you broke your legs ?". She walked towards me with full of anger.

" Momma, I wasn't feeling well for past few days and last night, I met with an accident. I didn't do anything intentionally ". I lied to her my mum. She is not an friendly person to share my problems with.

" And you chose not to inform me about it ? Who the hell you think you are ?". She again screamed at me and I flinched at her tone.

" Aunt, please lower your voice. We are in hospital ". Em tried to calm her.