TAURUS ♉

SYNOPSIS

Caleb plans to relocate to overseas permanently in a forthnight but first of all, he must have a child down and Eve just has a lot of questions.

"Calm down.....calm down"

Calm down?...first I had a lot of questions in my head that desperately needed answers and he says calm down?

Someone please pinch me.

I sat up immediately as if fire caught my butt because indeed...there was reallll fire.

"Okay, look at me sir, look closely. Do I look like someone whose DNA you will want" I stopped and breathed in moving closer to him "Do I look like a DNA your boss would want?"

I could see the confusion set in, in his eyes. He took off his glasses and stood shoulder to shoulder with me. I frantically looked at him.

"Let me explain Eve"

I gave up, at that moment, my mind was made up

"Call your boss, I want to leave"

"Eve..."

"I. Want. To. Leave. should I call him myself?"

I stood just at the door and seeing that M wasn't making a move, I began banging on it, the fucking boss had to come down and right now

"what's going on here?"

oh finally. I whirled towards him and I was so ready.

"So you send your men to kidnap me on an early Monday morning, order them to lock me up in your house for hours and then you tell M, to tell me I'm here for surrogacy. I want to know Mister, who the fuck are you?"

"Eeeeve"

I held out a hand on him not sparing him a glance either. I had my eyes fixed on the damn boss.

After a moment of plainly staring at me, he took his time coming down the stairs as if he counted each step he made and when he was finally down, he moved straight up to the door and swung it open.

"You can leave.....Eve"

I glanced at M's way, he looked as surprised as I was.

Was he actually letting me go?...this easy?

quickly, I covered the small distance between me and the door and glanced at him with uncertainty. I had a right to be scared at this point, but nothing. He was just staring elsewhere. My guts told me he was dead angry so I hurriedly made to flee but he gripped me and pulled me forward.

"Go wherever you wish to go Eve, think as much as you want. Go hiding too but I will find you when I want to"

It registered right from my ears to my brain and I could swear, he wasn't joking.

"Escort her out"

I turned my eyes to M who stood there all along. His eyes filled with worry and pity when he glanced at me. The feeling that I Had just gotten myself into more trouble was so evident.

END (A TAURUS 2,3,4 WILL BE PUBLISHED SOONER OR LATER BUT DEFINITELY)