Chapter 22-Sad Ending-

*Author note*- we'll go back a little to where Adrien brought Chloe, Luka, Kagami and Zoe to the hospital to see if they can help Marinette with the transplant!!!

*Alternative sad ending*

⚠️ Trigger warning ⚠️ (i guess?)

I just brought my friends to the hospital. I hope at leat two of them are compatible with Marinette.

I need them to be, I'm desperate. I'm running out of people, i tried everyone that i know but either they don't want to help or they can't help.

Fuck them! How dare they! How can't they help?! Curse them, curse them all!

When i need help no one is helping me, they need to help me, they need to help Marinette!

" It's going to be ok my boy, don't stress out" Mrs Dupain-Cheng said hugging me, i want to believe him but i can't.

" We are running out of time...and we still don't have enough people" i said looking down.

Just then the doctor returned with my friends, now i have a glimpse of hope. I'm sure someone is compatible with Marinette, they have to.

" I'm sorry Adrien" Luka said avoiding eye contact.

" What?" I asked confused.

" I'm sorry Mr Agreste but none of your friends are compatible with Miss Dupain-Chengs" he said. My heart shattered.

...no...No!

I need to find someone else, I'll pay them, I'll do anything just for someone who can help my Marinette.

I fell to my knees crying my heart out, just the thought of losing her it's too painful.

Luka came from behind me and hugged me, I pushed him away. I don't want to be touched by any of them. I just want to be left alone.

" And one more thing.." the doctor said i looked at him and I could see the guilt in his eye.

" We are listening doctor" Mr Dupain-Cheng said giving the doctor an innocent smile.

" You might want to sit down for this" he said looking at his clipboard.

That doesn't sound so good...

" Right now your daughter it's kept alive by the machines. We have other patients that would benefit from the machines and they need it more. We are going to pull the plug tonight, we can't risk other patients dying when your daughter doesn't have a chance" he said and just left.

I tried running after him but Kagami stopped me.

" Don't...you're going to get in trouble" she said grabbing my shoulder.

" It's not fair" i said letting my tears run down my cheeks again.

" I know..." Kagami said and she started crying as well. It's the first time in my life that i saw her crying.

This is not fair, they said that we have three days and now we have only a few hours?

I don't care about other people, I only care about my Marinette.

Now am truly desperate, i still have to find two people for her transplant and it looks like I can't find them anywhere.

And letting her die it's not an option...

I looked at Marinette's parents and they were destroyed, their only daughter it's practically dead right now...

What am I going to do now? I don't know where to go or who to call...