Chapter 22- Happy Ending-

~Adrien's POV~

I ran as fast as i could. I was in front of the hospital in less than three minutes.

I'm so excited to finally see her and talk with her and kiss her and hug her.

I entered the hospital, still running. Everyone could see the smile on my face, but i don't care, i want everyone to see how happy I am.

I feel like I can fly, it feels like a dream but i know this is real, it just has to be real.

I didn't even took the elevator i just run up the stairs.

And just like that i was in front of her door. My excitement turned into fear, what if she doesn't want to see me? Is she still mad at me?

She wasn't even mad at me...she was disappointed. I love her with all my heart but i don't know how to express my feelings for her.

I didn't even get her something. I should at least buy her a bouquet of roses, red, pink and white.

But i forgot i was so excited to see her that i actually forgot to get her something. I feel like a bad boyfriend now...

" Adrien you're here?" I turned around to see Mr Dupain-Cheng behind me with a cup of tea.

" Yeah i just got here" i said looking away, I'm even nervous to look at my father in-law, well my future father in law.

" Well what are you waiting for? Let's go inside, Marinette is going to be so happy to see you. She can't talk right now and she's really weak but she'll be so happy to see you" he said grabbing me by the arm and opened the door.

There she is. My love, my princess, my lady, my Marinette.

She was sitting in her bed covered in a blanket, her mother was holding her hand and was smiling at her.

Her hair was undone, it was a little oily but it was still beautiful. Her cheeks had a faint blush on them. And her eyes....they are absolutely beautiful.

When she saw me her cheeks went a little darker and she was smiling at me.

I finally got the courage to get closer and sat down next to her.

She slowly touch my hand, i took her hand in mine then kissed it gently, i smiled at her feeling tears forming in my eyes.

" We'll leave you two alone for a few minutes. I think you need to catch up" Mrs Dupain-Cheng said then they both left the room.

Now it's just me and this beautiful girl that is sending right in front of me.

" Hi there beautiful" i said kissing her head.

She hummed softly in response, still smiling.

"I am so happy to see you again...you know i though i lost you and now you're here and I'm just really excited to see you and I'm also thankful that you are ok" i said beginning to cry. I love her so much, it hurts thinking about a world without her in it.

" I-...lo..ve yo-....u" she said and my heart stopped, hearing her voice it's magical, it's absolutely beautiful.

" I love you too my lady" i said and hugged her gently, i don't want to hurt her.

This feels so nice, just seeing her eyes open and seeing her breathing means a lot to me. She's seems happy and if she's happy then I'm happy to.

I touched her cheek and she leaned into my touch, she's so cute.

" Mmmm..." She tried to speak but it looks like it hurts her when she does that.

" Please don't talk princess, I'll tell you what happened when you were-.... asleep" i said brushing my fingers through her hair.