Chapter 12

~Marinette's POV~

I was woken up by my pain from this illness. It hurts really bad right now.

I think i need to take my pills again. At least I'll go home today. I can't wait to sit in my soft and comfortable bed.

And i want to eat my parents food, even tho I'm not hungry at all I'm forced to eat the hospital meals and they usually taste really bland and dry.

Not to mention that my parents can't see me every day because of the bakery so i usually sit alone in the hospital, talking with Tikki from time to time or staying on my phone, i can't work on my designs because my designs book it's at home and my parents couldn't find it last time they visited so i can't design anything now.
.
.
.
.

I feel so alone sometimes. Just sitting alone in my hospital room for the past two weeks had been horrible.

I know i promised my kitty that I'll fight this illness but i don't think i can to be honest...I'll still try tho...for him.

I want to see him again, to kiss him to hug him. I giggled quietly as i though about him and that seemed to wake Tikki up.

" Marinette? Are you awake now?" Tikki asked as she rubbed her eyes.

" ..yeah.." i said in a whisper. She looked at me for a second then come closer to me looking worried.

" Are you in pain again..?" She asked hugging my cheek.

" ..yeah .." i said, a tear rolling down my cheek. The pain it's really really bad, i would have never thought that cancer could be this painful.

" Don't worry, I'm sure the nurse will come with your pills" she said kissing my cheek.

If she comes with the pills she'll come with breakfast too...i feel nauseous just by thinking about it.

Breakfast it's usually the bad meal, it's very bland and cold.
Lunch it's a little better at least it's warm.
And dinner it's the best we even get dessert but it also depends what we get.

It's not the best food but it's rezonabile. It's ok i guess but it doesn't compare to my parents cooking, i can't wait to see my them today.

A knock was heard from the door. The nurse entered my room a moment later, with a tray of food.

" Good morning Marinette dear, I'm happy to see that you are awake" she said with a smile on her face.

" Morning.." i said in a quiet voice, it hurts when I speak, really bad.
The nurse looked at me giving me a small smile.

" The pain returned?" She asked taking a seat beside my bed. I nodded closing my eyes, I'm tired and i want to sleep more but the pain it's so strong i can barely breathe.

" It's ok dear, let's eat something then i can give you your medicine" she said helping me stand up a little in the bed so i don't choking on my food.

She putted the tray of food in front of me. It contains some scrambled eggs, a slice of toast, butter, gem and a cup of tea.

"..." I didn't say anything just looked at the food, it doesn't seem that bad but the eggs smell horrible.

" Come on you need to eat something, i can't give you your pills on an empty stomach" the nurse said looking a little annoyed. I know she has a lot on her plate as well and she's probably tired but i can't eat i think I'll throw up if I eat it.

" *Sigh* ok let me help you" she said getting the fork in her hand and started feeding me.

I tasted the eggs and i didn't like them so i switch to the toast. She looked satisfied that i was at least eating something.