[Act 3 Chapter 5] Fall of an Empire (Act 3 Finale)

Talking

Yelling

[Action] 

(Wayne: Play the music if you want.)

We then kick off our chapter will Zorzal and Deku's swords clashing. Deku then does Kirioroshi strike on Zorzal, staggering him for a bit.

Deku then switches to the Noto fighting style.

Zorzal: Ugh, damn you! [Tries to slash Deku.]

Deku: [Blocks the attack.]

Deku: OFA.. Full Cowling. 30%

Deku's Blade then gets strengthened by OFA increasing it's durability. 

Zorzal: Ha! do you really think that you can defeat the mighty Empire!

Deku: Wyoming Smash! Take this you ignorant fucker!

The attack sent Zorzal to a nearby rock.

Imperial Soldier: Protect the emperor!

Deku: Russia Smash!

The attack destroyed the shield wall

Meanwhile...

We then cut a GDIMC Torpedo Strike Craft approaching the Empire's Capital.

Falcon 1-1: This is Falcon 1-1, permission to engage.

Bakugo: You have a go Falcon, give 'em hell.

Falcon 1-1: Roger that.

The Torpedo then fires a Manticore Guided Bomb at the senate building.

Impact..

The building then gets engulfed in a fiery explosion.

Direct Hit.

And then a B-21 Raider carpet bombs the Imperial Palace. Both the Torpedo and the B-21 left the scene.

Info:

Info:

The Northrop Grumman B-21 Raider is an American heavy bomber under development for the United States Air Force (USAF) by Northrop Grumman. As part of the Long Range Strike Bomber program (LRS-B), it is to be an advanced, very long-range, large, heavy-payload stealth intercontinental strategic bomber for the USAF, able to deliver conventional and thermonuclear weapons.

As of 2021, the bomber is expected to enter service by 2026–2027. It is to complement existing Rockwell B-1 Lancer, Northrop Grumman B-2 Spirit, and Boeing B-52 Stratofortress bomber fleets in U.S. service, and eventually replace these bombers.

A request for proposal (RFP) to develop the aircraft was issued in July 2014. The Air Force's initial plans were to acquire 80 to 100 LRS-B aircraft at a cost of $550 million per unit and envisions some 175 to 200 to be in service eventually. A development contract was awarded to Northrop Grumman in October 2015. A media report states that the bomber could also be used as an intelligence gatherer, battle manager, and interceptor aircraft.

When it comes to delivering America's resolve, the B-21 Raider will be standing by, silent and ready. We are providing America's warfighters with an advanced aircraft offering a combination of range, payload, and survivability. The B-21 Raider will be capable of penetrating the toughest defenses to deliver precision strikes anywhere in the world. The B-21 is the future of deterrence.

We then cut back to the fight, Deku is gaining upper hand, and finally a lucky sword slash breaks Zorzal's sword.

That same slash dealt the killing blow to Zorzal. He then fall lifeless to the ground, after raising the Zone Legionnaire Sword to the air. The fighting stopped, all surviving imperial soldiers surrendered.

(End music)

The peace treaty was sign on March 3rd 21XX, bringing an end to the GDI-Empire War, the Imperial Generals who participated in war crimes were trialed and executed via Firing Squad.

Treaty of Musatafu

- The Empire will be reformed into a republic.

- All nobles who supported the war effort will be trialed and executed.

- The Imperial Military will be disarmed and disbanded.

- GDI will occupy the Imperial Capital.

- GDI will conduct humanitarian relief efforts.

- The Empire must pay all the damages caused during the war. 

- All Imperial Vassals must be given independence.

Signed by GDI High Command and United Nations High Command.

After the treaty, everything went back to normal. But the PLF start making their move.

[{( ACT 3 END )}]