Health Care

Macaque lay on the couch, still not moving. When they reached the cabin, MK had checked his pulse again, turns out he was breathing, hardly, they noticed that every time he tried to inhale, there was a subtle noise to indicate that he was in some time of distress. Any movement he made was either only a twitch or him gripping the cushions. MK looked at him worriedly. "What should we do... he has been like this since...well, yesterday." Wukong stood behind MK off to the side and watched as Macaque's dream tortured him "We'll resume your training this afternoon. I'll see what's wrong with him." MK sighed, retreating to his room. 

Wukong glared down at the hurting monkey. His shirt was off revealing all his cuts, scars, and, bruises that he had earned for past years, he knew that the old macaque had taken pride in his fur and body, he would have a breakdown if he had these on his body. The King came close, kneeling beside the couch, watching as the monkey twitched and tremble. Light gasping noises could be heard as he tried to steady his breathing. Wukong frowned at the tightening feeling in his chest. He placed his hand on his chest, he earn a wince. He lifted his hand slightly, still being able to feel his rough fur. His hand brushed over his scars and bruises. He slid his hand up to Macaque's face. 'What am I doing..' he pulled his hand away from the restless demon. He sighed before standing up and walking away from the monkey.  'He's nothing to you, you're doing this because of MK.'  

__________________________________________

Wukong sat there watching as MK chopped down one of the trees. "You know, a little help would be very much appreciated" MK whined. "Mhm. I know, that's why I'm not helping. You need to work a bit more on your physical strength, not to mention, we need firewood." Wukong was laying in one of the trees eating a peach. MK huffed dropping the stone ax. "What about Macaque?" He turned to look at Wukong frowning. "He's really in pain..." Wukong finished eating the peach. "I know..." MK sat down in the grass looking up at Wukong. "I hate to admit this, but... I'm sorta worried." Wukong dropped the seed of the peach onto the ground. He turns away from MK, "I'll come up with something if you're that worried about it. "

____________________________________________

The sun was once again set. MK was on the phone with Mei and Tang telling them what had happened so far leaving the Macaque part out. The King was in the living room, pushing ice on his ribs and rebandaging his wounds. Wukong stood up and backed away from the demon. He slightly feared that their little training vocation would have to come to an end because of this one, which pissed off the King a bit. "Damn monkey, always trying to ruin something..." Wukong turned away from Macaque, "What the hell is wrong with you away, why did you piss off that demon?" He had many questions and he would answer out of Macaque once he woke up even if that means that he, himself, would have to hurt him. It's not like he hadn't done it before.

"That damn demon...what a waste of my and MK's time." He walked away, annoyed.