Training Vocation

MK hopped in his noodle van, not carrying any noodles but a lot of his stuff. MK was overjoyed, this morning he had gotten a message from the Monkey King himself that he had special training just for him. He was going to take him somewhere different, stay there for a week, train, then go back. Tang had to take MK's place to pay off the debt he was in, Pigsy wasn't gonna go easy on him. Mei would make sure that she send photos and videos of stuff that was going on around town so MK wouldn't miss anything. He laughed while talking to himself about all the cool tricks he'll learn and the time he'll spend with the Monkey King. When reaching Flower Fruit Mountain, MK hopped out of the Van grabbed his luggage, and ran to where the monkey lived. 

"Monkey King! I'm here!!" MK shouted. Waiting for an acknowledgment or the monkey to just appear he took out a bag of peach chips and ate them. Not long a voice could be heard "Hey, kiddo."  The Monkey king appeared behind him. He placed an arm on MK's shoulder. "Got everything you need, Bud?" MK shook his head in excitement. "Perfect." Monkey King took the back of chips from MK and summoned his cloud. Finishing the bag of chips, Mk threw his luggage onto the cloud then hopped on himself. The monkey then laid on his cloud. MK sat excitedly on the cloud, "So where are we going?" The cloud took off to the sky at high speeds, "ONE OF MY OLD TRAINING GROUNDS."  Monkey King yelled. 

They were above the clouds, Mk was enjoying having the wind in his face, he smiled breathing in the slightly cold air. The cloud lowered them to the earth's surface, a forest with multicolored trees came into view. The wood had low contrast while the leaves were bright colors. One of the trees had a low blue contrast bark while the leaves were purple. The cloud lowered them to the grounded and zipped past the trees to come to a cabin. The cloud slowed down as the two approached the cabin. The cloud came to a full stop only 6 feet away from the front door, Mk leaped off, astonished by the forest that encircle the cabin. "Whoaaa...THIS PLACE IS AMAZING" MK jumped in the air, once remade contact with the ground he ran to the forest. "Don't go far!" Monkey King called after him, he smiled watching him run off into the trees. 

His tail grabbed the suitcase then slid off the cloud. Sun Wukong carried the suitcase into the cabin, he closed his eyes taking in the aroma of sap and a hint of peaches and...mangos...He opened his eyes frowning, he pushed back the memories of him and Macaque, he was here with MK now. He'll replace the memories of him with MK, he'll make better ones, they'll be so much better that he wouldn't even remember the old ones. He hoped. 

MK came barging into the cabin. "WOWWWW THIS PLACE IS SO AWESOME!" He shouted in delight. The monkey turned to smile at MK, "Yep, and this place will be ours for the entire week, lets's get unpacking so you can explore." MK sat on one of the wooden chairs that had fluffy cushions. "Ooooohhh... this is cozy but what about training?" "I want you to get familiar with the area" Wukong placed the suitcase down with his tail, "We will begin training tomorrow morning."  MK got up from the chair, "Okay!" he waved to Wukong before turning to run back outside. The monkey smiled at the kid.

"New memories...Better memories."