6| Bloody Mary

The date with Dylan was pretty nice. After ice cream, we went to an awesome park and he got me a few sweets here and there too. Unfortunately for me, bloody Mary decided to come that same evening and it was not fun.

My bed was stained with blood and my tummy felt as if there was a boxing tournament going on inside it. I managed to finish most of my homework even though I was constantly moaning in pain.

I decided to meet my aunt for some pain killers." I'm dying help meee." I moaned.

"Aww sweetie I guess it's that time of the month again?"

"Is it that obvious?" I asked.

"Here you go." She handed some ibuprofen to me. It didn't even take me a minute for me to gulp it down with some warm water. Normally when I take pain killers, it stops instantly.

~~~

When I got to school the pain had still not reduced yet. I was looking like one of those vampires from twilight. I had put on all black. I actually looked like I was going for a burial ceremony. I was wearing a black large hoodie with black leggings and black converse. Luckily the weather was cold so I didn't have to worry about the hoodie being too hot for me.

I looked up from my hoodie while walking and found Miller talking to Cyan.

"I'll... talk to you later?" She said to Cyan trying to gently send him away as she saw me coming.

"Yeah sure." He winked-smirked and finally walked away.

I gave Miller the look which showed some slight surprise in my face. "What was that all about?"

She slightly hesitated, "Oh it's nothing. He was just talking about the spring formal coming up."

"And...?" I asked curiously.

"Okay fine. He asked me to be his date. Something about, he's been having an attraction for me since the party."

"Wow. Are you sure? Because he seems kind of like a player to me." I stated.

"I mean it's just for the spring formal. Besides that's in like two weeks time before spring break so..." she said.

"Just be careful okay? I don't want to see you get hurt by that fifty timing jerk."

"I will." She smiled and got her books out of her locker.

As I was talking to Miller still feeling the pain of the stabbing  menstruation women have to deal with, Dylan hugged me from behind and pecked my cheek. "Hey you."

"Heyyy." I smiled and said to him in a sweet voice.

"Your girlfriend here is having the cramps."

"Mills!" I said through pursed lips.

"What?" She asked. "Every girl goes through it. It's part of life. Well every girl that has a uterus and isn't pregnant goes through it. Well unless if it's not a spiritual then-"

*bell rings*

Fortunately, I was saved of total embarrassment from Miller by the lovely yet annoying bell.

"That's my cue. Bye guys." Miller waved at us as she made her way to class.

I stared at Dylan wondering how uncomfortable he must have felt hearing all that, but instead he says, "Do you need me to get you anything or...? I stare in complete silence. "My sister normally gets these things so I know how uncomfortable it can be or I can at least imagine."

Could he be any more caring!?

I actually forgot he had a twin sister who is the complete opposite of him.