3| New faces, new problems

For the first time in a long while, I actually felt happy about going to school. I had woken up earlier than the alarm clock which was very rare to happen with me. I had to pick out a cute outfit because whatever I was going to wear to school today, I'm wearing for the party this evening.

I dragged myself to my luggage which was now a mess due to my procastination to organize it and put it in my dresser. I searched well and hard for the most simple but yet cutest thing I could find. I wanted it to be perfect because Dylan was going to be there and I wanted to look hot for sure.

Look at me getting all crushy.

After all my searching, I finally found a cute designer top my mom had gotten me from one of her trips. It was a cute black crop top which was showing only a little of my belly and to match it, I picked out a short pleated white skirt. For the shoes, I decided to wear a pair of black and white air jordans to match with some white socks also.

At this rate I was looking like one of those old televisions in the nineteen sixties. Once I had done all that, I was satisfied and went downstairs to meet my aunt.

"Hey." I greeted.

"Hey sweetheart. Did you sleep well?"

"Yes. You?"

"Yeah I guess. I binge watched the Gilmore girls all night." She said with her hand on her forehead.

"Cool. I'm hungry."

"Well there's some post mates I ordered in the fridge. You can have some pancakes if u want." She opened the fridge and brought out a stack of pancakes wrapped in a nylon.

"Yummy. I'll microwave it." I took it from her, gently unwrapped it and took two pieces out to heat up.

Once the pan cakes were ready to be eaten, we sat down in the kitchen and chatted for a few. "So I'll be home by around eleven today." I spoke.

"Okay that's fine just don't drink too much and NO SMOKING."

"Okay first of all, I'm not drinking anything apart from juice or water and secondly, before I would smoke in my life, I would have to be held at gun point first.

"Well, thats why I trust you to be the responsible girl you always have been." We both smiled at her comment.

"I'm also going out late today for an even so when you get home I might not be back and I won't be able to pick you up today." She informed.

"Okay that's fine. I'll just take the bus back home from school."

~~~

"Alright have fun today honey." She said as I got out the car. "Okay you too. Bye."

Once I walked into school I saw Dylan and Miller taking out books from their lockers and talking so, I walked up to meet with them.

"Hey guys."

"Hey Julia." They both said but Miller's greeting was not as bright as Dylan's. "What's wrong?"

"I have a chemistry test first thing this morning and I couldn't be less prepared." She whined.

"That's it?" I chuckled a little.

"Oh come on Miller you're just overreacting. You're going to do great." Dylan said as he made a quick glance at me.

"Yeah right. You're only saying that because you're having P.E first and you're not having chemistry till next week. You practically have the whole weekend to study for it."

"Well don't stress it. I mean I'm having chemistry first too and I also didn't study because you know I just started yesterday and I can sit with you since I'm really good at chemistry. " I comforted her.