2| The invite

"I love you Tom Holland"
"I love you too Julia Roberts."

"Julia! Julia!" The sound of my name in my dream of me kissing Tom Holland got louder as I woke up to see my aunt in my face while calling my name. "I'm up. I'm up." I said while turning to the other side of my pillow and covering my head with my blanket.

"Honey you didn't set your alarm clock. You have school today and you're going to be late on your first day."

"Okay fine I'll get ready." I groaned as I removed the warm cozy blanket from my face.

"Alright breakfast is waiting for you in the kitchen and don't worry, its cereal." As soon as she left, I decided to check my phone for the time and when I saw it I gasped. It was 7:50.

"Shit!"

I rushed out of bed and quickly ran to the bathroom to brush my teeth. As I was about to take a shower, I completely forgot that the water wasn't hot yet and the insanely freezing cold water fell straight to my hair and down my body. I tried not to scream so that my aunt won't get worried. I just scrunched my face as the water began to get warmer. I didn't bother washing my hair since it was curly natural and washing it too much could make it dry so I just quickly conditioned it knowing that I wouldn't have enough time to get ready. After showering, I wrapped my hair in my towel so that it would be easy to air dry then, I picked an outfit.

I tried not dress rich but thanks to my mom that was crazy difficult for me.

I was totally grateful by the way.

Realizing that I didn't pack much and I was going to stay here for a while, I decided that I'd tell my aunt to drive me back home to get all my stuff or maybe I'll just take the bus.

I picked out a pair of black ankle boots with blue bell bottom jeans and a red off shoulder top. Satisfied with my dressing, I picked up my leather black school bag and ran downstairs.
"Well you look nice." My aunt smiled at me as she put the plate of honey loops cereal in front of me. I rushed it down me like my life depended on it.

"Em... Julia dear I think you're rushing a little too fast don't you think?"

"Why do you say that?" I looked up to her as milk leaked from my mouth into the plate.

"Well for one, you're cereal is more saliva than milk now and two your towel is still on your head."

I quickly removed it and combed through my hair with my fingers it bounced voluminously on my shoulders. "Thanks. Okay let's go or I'll be late!" I ran out with my phone and backpack still on my shoulder.

~~~
"Okay now have a nice day sweetie."

"Okay bye love you" I got out of the car as my aunt drove off. People stared and murmured as I walked in with my boots making a clucking sound.

They were all looking as I marched my way down to the supervisors office which was very easy for me to find since it was on my left.

*knocks*

"Come in." I heard a cloudy voice sound from the inside. "Ahh you must be the new student em... Julia Roberts is it?"

"Yes sir."

"Alright come with me." He said as he stood up and opened the door for me to pass through. We got into a classroom where some people were already seated and some continued to enter.

"Alright everyone we have a new student joining us today. Julia why don't you tell them about yourself."

"Okay well uh... I'm Julia Roberts. I transferred here from California and well em... I'm seventeen and I'm British. Obviously you knew that. You could hear it from my accent. Yeah well I guess that's it. If you want to find out more then maybe get to know me." I chuckled.