Author's Note - 26.Feb.2022

Author's Note 

February 26, 2022

Thank you so much for reading If I Fell, and especially for making it all the way to the end of Liv and John's story. I'm incredibly thankful for how many supportive readers I've had and continue to have. You gave me the motivation to continue writing and editing...many times staying up late into the night. Your comments, votes, and messages kept me going, and I've always valued and appreciated your feedback.

A special thanks to my friends who have beta read for me, who have given me feedback and listened to me work through plot holes, and who have guided me with medical advice. Thank you especially to @rainymornin and @harrisonlara for your encouragement behind the scenes. I don't know what I would have done without you.

I'm so grateful for all the wonderful friendships and connections I've made in the last year and a half while writing and posting all three parts of this story. And I'm always happy to answer questions you might have about the story. I'll still be here answering comments and interacting with you (and reading your stories), because that's been such a wonderful part of writing this story.

And thank you to the Beatles, and specifically John, for sparking inspiration in me. The lads are still inspiring me daily, and I absolutely love reading and learning more about them...how is it that there's always more to learn?! I'm not sure what will come next for me in terms of writing because my life is about to temporarily get very busy, but you'll be the first to know if something new is coming ;)

how is it that there's always more to learn?! I'm not sure what will come next for me in terms of writing because my life is about to temporarily get very busy, but you'll be the first to know if something new is coming ;)

Thank you again for reading. It really means the world to me.

Nikole <3

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧