t w e n t y s e v e n

A quick note before you start reading:

I'm trying a new way of transitioning between scenes, I'm calling it "social media switch", I'll post a "tweet" or an Instagram post or anything like that to switch between scenes every now and then, if I don't like it then I'll remove them, but it's a trial for now! :)

────── {.⋅ ⋅.} ──────

Chapter Twenty Seven

────── {.⋅ ⋅.} ──────

*•LEON'S POINT OF VIEW•*

"Will you, Riley Browns, be my girlfriend?" I finally asked her

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Will you, Riley Browns, be my girlfriend?" I finally asked her.

There was no doubt in my mind that I wanted Riley to be my girlfriend. She was my person.

Riley's eyes widened, and a smile lit up her face. "You already know the answer," she said softly.

"I want to hear you say it," I said, smiling back.

Riley rolled her eyes, the smile glued to her face. "Yes, Leon Adamos. I would absolutely love to be your girlfriend," she said, not wasting any time in pulling me towards her and kissing me.

I smiled into the kiss. I was kissing Riley. My girlfriend Riley.

Finally, things were looking good for us.

  {.⋅ ⋅.} 

Two weeks later

  {.⋅ ⋅.} 

"Come on, baby, the plane leaves in two and a half hours and we haven't left for the airport yet!" Riley exclaimed, rushing me out of the house.

The six of us decided to go back to Hawaii until mid-August, which was about a month away.

Ryan's anger management was going well, he asked if he can do an online program, to which they agreed.

I was so proud of Ryan for going through with anger management classes, he knew that it was out of his control and he took action right away.

"Earth to Leon, we have to leave now!" Riley rushed once again.

My parents had the jet for their Europe expansion of the family business, which meant we were flying first class, so I actually had a deadline.

Waves Of Love [Completed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें