32》A Replacement Scars

Start from the beginning

"Wonyoung-ah!"

Mingyu shouted again and all they can do watching Hoshi calming him.

Wonwoo even dont know what to do, his mind empty. He was freaking afraid about Mina and at same time he feel sorry for Mingyu.

But the time keep going and the night have take a turn.

"Hoshi, Vernon; bring Mingyu home and stay with him until tomorrow. I will try my best to join you guys tomorrow."

Wonwoo said and they help Mingyu stand up while Sunghoon follow them from behind.

Now only him with Dahyun, Momo and Tzuyu.

But before Wonwoo can go inside, the same doctor came.

"Mr. Wonwoo."

They turn around and see the doctor holding one paper.

"I've got the result."

They waiting for him to tell them as their heart restless for a long time. They cant stop worrying about Mina and Mingyu.

"Congratulations, your wife is pregnant."

He was stone and all his body was stiff. He were speechless to say anything, and three woman behind him also dont know what to react.

Wether to happy of joy or sympathy because its the wrong timing?

"U-uhm, t-thank you doctor."

Doctor nodded his head and left again until Wonwoo cant talk anymore. Momo exchange her eyes with Dahyun and Tzuyu, hesitating to talk to Wonwoo.

They understand what he felt now. He's in mess.

"Won, you better see her. We can visit Mina tomorrow. She need you."

"I dont know how to tell her. Mingyu need us."

He turn around to see their face was really guilty as they even dont know what to do.

But then Dahyun speak.

"You know what you should do, Wonwoo. Its up to you to tell her she's pregnant first or tell her that Wonyoung passed away. That two thing you cant hide from her."

"She need to know everything, Wonyoung is her cousin too."

Tzuyu added make Wonwoo nod his head. But actually, he just dont know how to tell Mina because he's worried of her condition.

Momo then patted his shoulder.

"We know you can do it. Talk to her slowly. Be a soft spoken."

She then pull Dahyun and Tzuyu to leave the hospital. They wanted to see Mina too, but Wonwoo is more important to her.

As soon they left, Wonwoo ruffles his face in frustation.

A tension hit his mind.

But he have to tell the truth, he cant lie to Mina. Because its not a secret but a news that she should to know.

Wonwoo take a deep breath and go towards her ward room.

*clik!*

His heart weak again to see her lying on bed. Her face was pale and all he can do is hold her cold hand.

It was hard to say, but he know his responsiblity.

Wonwoo stick her hand on his forehead. He look down to find a way to be honest to her. He dont want her to cry again but he know she would.

The news she pregnant aren't going to be a happy news for her or to everyone. Its a bad timing.

But its not her fault for pregnant in wrong time.